Chapter 20

The snow stopped outside the window, and the snow covering the roof and branches was melting little by little. The originally white snow scene at first glance was now mottled with other colors.

Tong Ling lay in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, staring at the children's entertainment area downstairs in trance.

There are many children coming out to play today.

They ran and jumped after each other, and some even rode their own little bicycles.

Tong Ling didn't know what happened to his new friend.

He promised that the children would go down and play with him from time to time.

But ever since those two talismans were affixed, this home has become a prison.

Tong Ling could no longer enter Zhou Mian's bedroom to sleep with him, nor could he leave the house.

This huge gap made Tong Ling feel depressed.

Fortunately, there is still a baby with it in the belly.

Tong Ling's daily routine has become talking to himself with his baby.

It pointed at the slide downstairs with its paws and said, "When you come out, daddy will take you down to play."

"Although I really want you to experience it now, daddy's spiritual power is too weak and he can't get out of here." "

It doesn't matter. Dad will take you there in the future. Dad is a very powerful human being. He can take us anywhere."

Tong Ling imagined the little rabbits lining up to play on the slide, and all their worries disappeared. Sweeping it away, my heart suddenly softened.

The bored rabbit spirit was just about to close his eyes and rest for a while, when the temperature in the room suddenly increased.

The originally white walls glowed with a faint red light.

Tong Ling stood up alertly and made an attack stance.

The man who walked through the door was a tall man with a gorgeous face.

His striking silver hair made him even more stunningly beautiful.

He looked around the room and his eyes fell on Tong Ling.

"Here it is." He said calmly.

Tong Ling stepped back and asked, "Who are you?"

The man walked to the sofa and sat down unceremoniously. His long legs naturally crossed and he leaned lazily on the back cushion. He spread his left hand and a spiritual scroll suddenly appeared in his palm.

Tong Ling recognized that it was the divorce document transformed by his own magic power.

"Tu Yan?" it asked tentatively.

"I'm sorry to meet you now." Tu Yan put the scroll on the coffee table.

Tong Ling's bowed body slowly relaxed, and he did not feel any aggression from Tu Yan's body.

"Sorry, I can't fulfill the engagement." Tong Ling said ashamedly.

"It's hard for me to say it doesn't matter. After all, it will make me lose face in the demon world." Tu Yan said every word.

Tong Ling couldn't tell whether this person was angry, so he suggested: "You can tell the public that you broke off the engagement."

Tu Yan's eyes were so indifferent that there was no emotion, and he said: "Then I will become what others say is a ruthless and heartless person. Yi, a villain with no spirit of contract. After all, this world will always have a lot of sympathy for the weak."

Tong Ling apologized: "Then what can I do now?"

Tu Yan stared at it: "You really don't want to consider following me? "

Tong Ling shook his head repeatedly: "I won't leave."

"Tsk." Tu Yan snorted unhappily, "All plans have been disrupted by you."

Tong Ling:?

"Not only do you need to go through the calamity, but I also need it." Tu Yan smiled slightly, "The original plan was that I would help you go through the calamity of thunder, and you would help me go through the calamity of love. After the calamity, we will not owe each other anything, and we will go there then. It's up to you to keep him."

Tong Ling opened his mouth slightly, revealing two rabbit teeth. He asked in confusion: "Love calamity?"

"Rabbits are obedient and won't cause trouble. They are the best ones to use to overcome love calamities. And I We have an engagement with you, so this will save you a lot of unnecessary trouble." Tu Yan lowered his eyes slightly and stared at it.

The nine-tailed fox is arrogant and arrogant.

I don't want to be swayed by unnecessary emotions.

What he needs is a breakthrough, not a stumbling block.

Tong Ling understood the meaning of his words. If he successfully passed the love crisis, his other half would be kicked away by him.

For him, marriage is about mutual use, a balance between cause and effect.

"So, do you want to think about it? We are just helping each other. When the time comes, I will naturally let you leave. This will not delay you from falling in love again." Tu Yan followed the temptation.

Tong Ling did not hesitate at all and said: "I'm sorry, I can't do it."

One person and one rabbit looked at each other for a long time, Tong Ling did not flinch, it was ready to fight again.

Tu Yan raised his hand and approached it. Tong Ling wanted to resist but couldn't move.

This monster's cultivation level is unfathomable, even if it is sharked, it will only happen in a blink of an eye.

Husband, husband, Tongtong is really going to turn into a rabbit.

There was no pain as expected, the man just tore off the necklace around its neck and took out an identical one from his pocket.

He put the two necklaces together, and the necklace's center instantly turned into light smoke and dissipated.

Tu Yan was startled for a moment, then waved his hand and the chain was destroyed.

"Okay, it seems that the fate between you and me can only go so far."

The same heart links the same heart, and the falling heart merges into one, which proves that the two people's minds are one; the falling heart is intact, but it proves that the two people have a deep love. It still takes time to get used to each other; if the falling heart dissipates, it means that the good relationship between the two has ended and they cannot be entangled too much.

"Come here, I agree to terminate the engagement, come and sign."

Tong Ling jumped to Tu Yan's feet, hesitated for a long time, and then carefully jumped onto the coffee table.

Tu Yan took out a pen and signed his name on the dissolution of engagement letter. Tong Ling licked his paws and made a rabbit paw print in the lower right corner.

At this point, the annulment letter officially came into effect, and the bond between it and the nine-tailed fox was severed.

"Then, see you later." Gentleman Tu Yan stretched out his hand.

Tong Ling stretched out his paw and shook his hand.

A dark light flashed in Tu Yan's eyes.

After coming into contact with Tong Ling, he stole information about Tong Ling's past and deviated future.

The rabbit was waiting for him in the barrier. On a snowy night, the rabbit could only hold up a lotus leaf brought from the demon world to protect him from the rain.

It sat there obediently, looking left and right from time to time. The lotus leaves on its head were blown left and right by the strong wind, and its long ears were wet.

But it still didn't leave.

Later, the rabbit couldn't bear the hunger, so he ate some small weeds nearby, and then squatted back down again after eating.

Until it met a wild cat and chased it for three streets, making it unable to find its way back.

Rabbits can only wander around.

There is no place to stay in this huge, unfamiliar city.

Just when it was about to die, a cute little girl picked it up. The little girl kept it for two days, but was discovered by her parents. Her parents didn't like animals and asked her to throw the rabbit away.

The girl couldn't resist, so she had to cry and hug the cardboard box, put the rabbit in it, and wrote the words "please adopt" crookedly, and reluctantly gave it to her father.

The man carried the cardboard box out of the door and threw it beside the trash can.

There are often stray cats and dogs there, and the rabbits have suffered a lot and cower in fear and dare not come out.

It only spent several long cold nights alone, and its dirty little rabbit face always poked out of the carton and looked into the distance in the dead of night, not knowing what it was thinking.

Later, he was discovered by two urchins and broke one of his legs. When he struggled to escape, he met the man and was taken home and cared for carefully.

Originally, Tu Yan had many opportunities to look for Tong Ling. At that time, Tong Ling had not been infected with Zhou Mian's taste. With Tu Yan's spiritual power, it was easy to find the rabbit.

If he had cared a little bit about the rabbit at that time, their ending would have changed.

Zhou Mian has a special status. Tiandao was afraid that he would be concerned about him, so he cut off his emotional line long ago.

He appeared next to Little Rabbit simply because he was inspired. He didn't know how desperate Rabbit was at that time, and what harsh conditions were used in exchange for summoning him.

As for Tong Ling's original future, it actually had a good ending with Tu Yan, but all that collapsed like bubbles in front of Tu Yan's eyes.

The moment the rabbit makes its choice, it is no longer Tu Yan's destined person.

Everything in the world makes different choices at different times, and every choice will change the next destiny.

The rabbit paw in his hand shrank away, and Tu Yan returned to reality.

He stood up, straightened his clothes, and before turning to leave, he turned back and said, "I was really too busy before."

These words were meaningless.

Tong Ling was rolling the scroll with his claws and was about to put it away. When he heard Tu Yan's words, he looked up at the man and said, "I know."

"You were sent to the wrong place, that's why I didn't pick you up." ."

Tong Ling: "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter anymore."

Where he should appear is not important at all. What is important is that he meets the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

Tu Yan said nothing, his figure turned into a white light and disappeared from the security door.

The room heated up again and glowed with red light.

Tong Ling guessed that this was probably because the talisman posted on the door had an effect.

The rabbit spirit couldn't help but sigh, as expected of a nine-tailed fox, he could come and go with ease in the face of such a powerful talisman.

Tu Yan came out and looked at the yellow talisman on the door. He waved his hand and added an extra touch to the incantation, making the talisman completely ineffective.

"Fancy."

Zhou Mian came home from work and didn't see Tong Ling in the rabbit house.

The fence door was open, and the little rabbit walked out openly this time, and it was not considered a "prison escape."

He went to the bedroom to look for it again, but still couldn't find it.

Zhou Mian took out Tong Ling's small stainless steel bowl, placed it on the ground and knocked it.

After a while, he saw the rabbit running out of the bathroom sleepily.

One ear was raised high, looking at him innocently and ignorantly, as if asking: Is dinner ready?

Zhou Mian stepped forward and hugged Rabbit, "What are you doing in the bathroom?"

Of course Rabbit couldn't answer him, but just licked his chin and neck.

Out of curiosity, Zhou Mian took Tong Ling into the bathroom.

The laundry basket that fell to the ground blocked his path. Half of the clothes inside were pulled out. Zhou Mian's black shirt was stained with white rabbit fur.

Zhou Mian couldn't laugh or cry. Rabbit had been particularly interested in his clothes recently.

This is not a good habit, and Zhou Mian has to help him correct it.

So he deliberately kept a straight face, put the rabbit on the ground, and went to pack his clothes in silence.

Tong Ling tugged at his trouser legs, but he ignored her.

Tong Ling was anxious now.

It kept spinning around Zhou Mian.

Zhou Mian finished his work and went to the sofa to watch TV.

Tong Ling jumped up. It squatted on Zhou Mian's lap as usual. Zhou Mian hugged it away, and it came up again, but was hugged away again.

After doing this several times, the rabbit sat down beside him dejectedly.

Zhou Mian kept observing it secretly. After a while, the rabbit touched his hand with its nose.

When Zhou Mian looked at it, it held out one of its paws.

Zhou Mian then remembered that the last time Tong Ling used clothes to pad his nest, he symbolically slapped its claws.

See what Rabbit meant was to let him get away with it.

How could Zhou Mian be willing to really punish it.

He opened his arms towards Tong Ling, and the rabbit jumped into his arms.

"There's really nothing I can do about you."