Chapter 53

After opening his birthday gift, it was time for a romantic birthday dinner.

Tong Ling led Zhou Mian to the living room. He had been blindfolded all the way there, and the big lights in the living room were turned off, leaving only dim wall lamps, so he didn't notice any changes in the living room for a moment.

Only then did he see clearly that the walls were covered with colorful balloons, the ceiling lamps were tied with colorful ribbons, and the tabletop in the dining room was dotted with small string lights.

There is a small cake in the center of the dining table with a doctor drawn on it and a rabbit squatting on his shoulders.

Tong Ling said with a smile: "Actually, these were prepared by Hu Yang and Hong Yu. Since I don't have a human form and it's inconvenient to go out, they bought it together and arranged it together. They were really careful."

The smile on Zhou Mian's face was not hidden at all . Unable to stop himself, he understood for the first time why humans like to celebrate festivals so much.

This feeling of being valued and liked by others is really wonderful.

Tutu was still wearing immodest "clothes", but it didn't matter, because Kureha played romantic songs in the living room to cheer up, and left home very wisely.

He also conveniently took away the leftover cake that Zhou Mian brought back from the coffee table.

There are only two of them in this family now.

Tong Ling held the candle in his claws and inserted it, and then used magic to light it.

The weak candlelight reflected the joyful smiles of the two people.

Tong Ling said, "Husband, please close your eyes and make a wish~"

Zhou Mian pulled up a chair and sat down, closing his eyes as Tong Ling wished. After a while, he blew out the candle.

Tong Ling jumped around the cake and shouted: "Happy birthday, husband~"

Zhou Mian smiled and stretched out his hand, and the rabbit jumped into his palm.

"Do you want to know what I wish for?"

Tong Ling: "I do, but you can't say your wish out loud, because it won't work~" Zhou

Mian: "You can say this, because I think you can make it happen."

It had something to do with him, and Tong Ling's curiosity was aroused. He asked, "What is it?"

Zhou Mian stared at it and said every word very clearly: "I hope that you can be with me on every birthday." By my side."

Tong Ling looked at his beloved man longingly and solemnly promised: "Tong Tong will definitely be able to do it."

Zhou Mian put Tutu on his lap and touched its belly with his warm palms, feeling a steady flow of Divine power is injected into its demon elixir.

The overdrawn spiritual power surged again.

"Yeah!" Tong Ling exclaimed, suddenly turning from a rabbit into a human.

The red rope and socks on his body also grew in size as he transformed into a human form.

Now Zhou Mian can finally appreciate the sexiness of the little rabbit demon.

The rabbit fur all over his body fell away, and Tong Ling finally realized that there was something wrong with this dress. Was it too revealing? If you don't deserve some rabbit fur, how can you be decent?

Tong Ling shyly hugged her arms tightly, and her legs tightened unconsciously.

"Well..." He tried to divert Zhou Mian's attention, "It's time to eat cake."

The man spread a little cream on his face, followed by a dense kiss, and he said, "It's time to eat cake. Yes, but there are different ways to eat it."

Zhou Mian's birthday night was full of passion as Su Yu said.

He used his divine power to keep the little rabbit demon's energy up, making him tireless, keeping his body from being overdrawn, and keeping him from fainting.

Tong Ling received gifts from the gods again and again. He saw himself in the mirror, confused and infatuated. He couldn't believe that was the expression he would show, but the love words that popped out of his mouth uncontrollably were so clear.

Every word comes from his mouth and from his sincerity. He likes how Zhou Mian treats him, and he likes everything about him.

Even if he is arrogant and unreasonable now, he is still the one Tong Ling loves.

It was getting dark and bright again, and Tong Ling was wrapped in a small blanket and carried to the balcony by Zhou Mian.

The two of them sat on the soft reclining chair together. Tong Ling saw the first rays of light appearing and the red sun rising on the horizon.

Zhou Mian said: "I couldn't watch the sunset with you yesterday, but I will watch the sunrise with you today."

Tong Ling's voice was hoarse: "Do you still remember..."

When he was in the demon world, he said that he dreamed of Zhou Mian holding him and watching the sunset. , it was just a casual sentence at first, but Zhou Mian never expected that he would keep it in his heart.

This feeling of being cherished really brings happiness to people.

"Remember." Zhou Mian kissed his ear from behind and said, "I remember everything you said."

Tong Ling shrank his neck because he was afraid of being tickled. He asked in a muffled voice, "Then what I said last night Do you remember what I said?"

Zhou Mian: "You talked too much last night, which sentence were you referring to?"

Tong Ling's ears felt inexplicably hot, and he didn't say anything for a while.

Zhou Mian knew that he was shy again, and then he bumped the person on his lap, his voice was low and hoarse: "Huh? Little monster, which sentence is it?"

Tong Ling hesitated: "Just...that sentence, be more restrained in the future..."

Zhou Mian chuckled: "Then I don't agree."

Tong Ling puffed up his cheeks: "You are unreasonable..."

Zhou Mian asked back: "Then you will tell me?"

Tong Ling said plausibly: "I will tell you."

"Okay . , let's talk about it seriously." Zhou Mian said seriously, "Normally we do it twice a day, but you have been gone for so many days, shouldn't you replenish me?" Tong Ling's eyes widened

: "How can it be calculated like this?"

The bright sunshine poured in through the glass windows, covering every corner, and also shone on the little rabbit demon wrapped like a silkworm chrysalis.

The morning light gilded his lover with a golden edge, making her shine brightly.

At this moment, he is a prisoner in love, and his lover is God, the God who redeems him.

Zhou Mian habitually touched his cheek with his hand, and the feeling of his fingertips touching his skin made his heart ripple again.

He was rarely unreasonable like a child and said: "That's what I have to do."

"Then, then..." Little Rabbit stretched out his hand from the blanket and counted with his fingers: "One night has passed, and I still haven't I owe you three times..."

Zhou Mian raised his eyebrows and said with a smile: "Today is a new day, so there are two more times today, five times in total."

"Whoops!" The little rabbit was so frightened that his ears stood up, and he struggled to get out of Zhou Mian's legs. Jump up and down.

My standing legs felt weak and I almost fell to my knees.

Zhou Mian quickly stretched out his hand to support him and asked: "Where are you going?"

Tong Ling muttered: "Hide!"

"Oh." Zhou Mian nodded, "Do you like to play like this?"

Tong Ling:?

"Go ahead and hide it well." Zhou Mian said.

Tong Ling felt alarm bells ringing in his heart, something was not going well, Zhou Mian looked like a ferocious beast catching its prey.

The eyes that want to tear people apart are not concealed at all.

Before Tong Ling could understand what he meant, Zhou Mian spoke again.

He said lazily: "I asked for three days' leave. I can play hide-and-seek with you slowly. But you have to hide well and don't get caught by me too quickly."

Tong Ling:! !

Who will save Bunny's ass!

Hong Yu came back after receiving Zhou Mian's summons three days later.

A new altar was built in the living room, and a golden statue of the god was placed there.

No incense or food was offered in front of the statue, but a portrait of Fat Bunny was hung next to him. It was a childhood portrait that Tong Ling brought back from the demon world.

Hong Yu stood there and stared for a long time, then pointed at the spear in the hand of the statue and asked Zhou Mian: "This is Hong Yu, right? Can Hong Yu live here in the future?"

Hong Yu's true body It was the Sekiling Spear, but the gods were afraid of them and sealed his true body in the Hellfire Pool.

From then on, Kureha could only dig into various knives.

He is a sword spirit, and he always feels that he has a sense of belonging only when he lives in a sword. Without his true body, he is like a bird without feet, fluttering here and dull there.

Today, the statue sculpted by Tong Ling makes his true body vivid, and there is also the power of faith in it. As a first-grade sword spirit, he naturally prefers this place of belonging.

Zhou Mian saw the expectation in Hong Yu's eyes, and said, "It's modeled after your real body. Of course you can live in it."

Hong Yu jumped with joy: "Little Rabbit is really the best~ I'm going to hug him."

Just as he was saying this, Tong Ling walked out of the bedroom.

Except for his legs being a little weak, he had no other physical discomfort, and his spiritual power had also increased significantly.

This was not only because Zhou Mian used his divine power to protect his essence, but also because, well... he had absorbed so much of the evil god's Yang essence recently that both of them were satisfied in different aspects.

Tong Ling's head was still groggy. Without paying attention, he was staggered by the big red man coming towards him.

"Little rabbit, wuwu...thank you." Hongyu burst into tears of gratitude.

A big question mark appeared on Tong Ling's little head.

He cast a confused and innocent look at Zhou Mian.

Zhou Mian looked at him tenderly, and finally pulled him away just as Hong Yu was about to make another speech with tears in her nose.

He said: "I'll let you hold me for a while, why do you keep holding me?"

Hong Yu, who was pulled away, shrugged his nose: "I'm so touched..."

Tong Ling was confused: "What's wrong?"

Zhou Mian pointed out Pointing at the statue, Tong Ling suddenly realized.

He patted Hong Yu on the shoulder: "You're welcome. As you said, you are part of my husband. How can I be without you?"

Generals on the battlefield cannot do without combat weapons; complementary to each other.

Hong Yu pinched his nose and said, "Uh-huh, it's still gold, pure gold. Hong Yu also has a golden body..."

Tong Ling laughed innocently and scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Hongyu wants to live in and give it a try."

"Go, go." Tong Ling waved to him.

The sword spirit turned into a ray of red light and got into the spear.

Tong Ling asked: "Is it still comfortable? Is it too small?"

Hongyu: "It's not too small. It's much more comfortable than a kitchen knife..."

"Really? Just like it~"

A warm scene in the house , making Zhou Mian's heart feel like floating in the clouds, soft and soft.

Zhou Mian only found out last night that the money the little rabbit demon gave him to build a golden body was the money he had saved for a long time to buy a bigger house.

Afraid of not being able to make it in time for his birthday, he went out early and came back late to set up a stall to earn expedited fees.

The armor on Jin's body was made by the little rabbit demon melting his own longevity lock.

The little rabbit demon said that the longevity lock has kept him safe for nearly a hundred years, and he hopes it can keep his husband safe in the future.

The little rabbit demon gave him his fortune and life, but he had been cautiously doubting whether the rabbit would leave him.

"Tongtong." Zhou Mian shouted towards the little rabbit demon.

"Ah? What's wrong?" Little Rabbit's voice was soft.

"Let's get married."

------------------

The author has something to say: