Chapter 54

Tong Ling was extremely happy. Ever since Zhou Mian proposed marriage to him, all he could think about was the scene of him being welcomed home wearing a red wedding dress and beating gongs and drums.

When Meng Le woke up at night, he hugged the quilt and laughed secretly.

Zhou Mian went to the clinic again early in the morning, and Tong Ling also sat up shortly after he left.

He freshened up, took his tickets and went to the candy store to buy several kilograms of fruit candies and chocolate balls.

He was getting married soon and couldn't wait to share it with everyone.

He went to the vegetable market first. Uncle Qin waved to him when he saw him from a distance.

Tong Ling came forward with a bag of candy, grabbed a large handful of candies and gave them to Uncle Qin. He smiled and said, "Grandpa Qin, Brother Mian and I are getting married. Let me treat you to some wedding candies first."

Uncle Qin was startled, and then smiled happily: " Congratulations, what is the date set?"

Tong Ling said embarrassedly: "It hasn't been decided yet, so I said it in a hurry."

Upon hearing this, Uncle Qin touched his body for a long time, took out a small red cloth bag, and folded it into layers. After opening it, there is a jade Guanyin inside.

Uncle Qin handed it to Tong Ling and said, "I have nothing to give you when you get married. This is a gift my wife gave me when I got married. Now it's given to you. Please don't dislike it." "

Tong Ling waved his hands hurriedly: "No, this thing of yours is too valuable, I can't accept it."

"I am childless and alone now. It is useless to keep these extraneous things. You and Dr. Zhou are both good people. Help me." You have taught me a lot, and sometimes I don't know how to repay you." Old Uncle Qin sighed.

"Grandpa Qin, what you said is too serious. We all know each other by fate, and it is natural for us to help each other. But I will never accept Jade Guanyin. Brother Mian will be angry with me if he finds out." Tong Ling refused. The old man's hand, "When our wedding date is set, we will be very happy if you are willing to come and have a cup of wedding wine~"

Seeing Tong Ling's resolute attitude, Uncle Qin had to retract his hand. He said, "You can't be the master of receiving gifts. , I can only wait for Dr. Zhou to come."

Tong Ling grabbed another handful of candies from the candy bag and said, "Don't be too polite to us."

Tong Ling finished spreading the candies for Mr. Qin and was about to leave , Old Uncle Qin suddenly called him.

"Little boy, there's something I've always wanted to ask you."

Tong Ling: "What's the matter?"

"Did you send me to the hospital that night during the Lantern Festival?"

"Yes."

Old Uncle Qin smiled. : "I have been dreaming about rhubarb lately. It told me that it has always been by my side. It also said that you and Dr. Zhou are not ordinary people."

Tong Ling:...

"I always thought that the injury I suffered that time was caused by my neighbor. Despite calling an ambulance for me, you and Dr. Zhou just happened to bump into me. Later, when I went to visit the house to express my gratitude, I found out that during the Lantern Festival, all the neighbors were picked up by their children."

Tong Ling: "Grandpa Qin..."

"Now that I think about it, you and Dr. Zhou are bodhisattvas who save the suffering."

"No, no, we are not." Tong Ling waved his hands hurriedly.

"I've wanted to ask you several times, but I couldn't speak for fear of feeling rash. It's just that I've been thinking about rhubarb so much recently. I can't tell whether it's a dream or... all of this is real."

Tong Ling lowered his head and looked down. The big yellow dog beside his eyes and feet pondered for a moment and said, "It's true."

Old Uncle Qin's eyes instantly became moist.

"It has been guarding you. On the night of the Lantern Festival, it also came to us and begged us to save you." Tong Ling spoke out.

"Is it... still there now?"

"It's still there."

Tong Ling took Old Uncle Qin's hand and lowered it until the rough palm was placed on Gouzi's head.

"It's here."

Old Uncle Qin burst into tears: "Thank you for your hard work, old man."

After bidding farewell to Old Uncle Qin, Tong Ling went to the hospital again.

Zhou Xiaoye has woken up, but he is too young. After walking away from hell, the hospital recommended that he be observed for a longer period of time for fear of leaving sequelae.

When Tong Ling arrived, Zhou Xiaoye was sitting on the hospital bed reading a book.

Following Qin Yue's voice: "Hello, who are you looking for?"

Zhou Xiaoye raised his head and sweetly called out: "Brother Tong~"

"Xiaoye." Tong Ling waved to the child and said to Qin Yue: " Hello, I'm Xiaoye's friend."

Qin Yue said with a calm expression: "Sit inside, I heard Xiaoye mention you several times, and I never had the chance to meet you before."

While speaking, Qin Yue opened the bench for Tong Ling, and then Go get him some water.

Tong Ling put down the big fruit basket in his hand, took the water glass from Qin Yue and thanked him repeatedly.

He was a little embarrassed and didn't know what to call Qin Yue.

Calling me sister seems to be the wrong seniority. Calling me aunty, she looks so young.

Tong Ling looked at Zhou Xiaoye and Qin Yue with his big eyes, not knowing what to say.

Qin Yue saw his restraint and excused herself to go out to fetch water, leaving the ward to the two of them.

"Are you feeling better?" Tong Ling asked, holding Zhou Xiaoye's hand.

"It's much better. It doesn't hurt anymore."

"I went back to my hometown some time ago, so I didn't come to see you..."

Zhou Xiaoye tilted his head and said, "That's not right. When I was unconscious, I heard you calling my name. Please tell me to wake up."

Tong Ling was surprised: "How could that happen?"

"You were still crying. I wanted to tell you not to cry, but then I couldn't hear anything..."

Tong Ling remembered that it was him and Zhou Mian When I just found Zhou Xiaoye in the warehouse.

In other words, the child at that time still had the last consciousness, and death occurred at that moment.

Seeing that Tong Ling didn't speak, Zhou Xiaoye asked again: "Brother Tong, is it you?"

Tong Ling stared at the child's innocent eyes, and finally shook his head in denial: "It's not me."

The child is still so young, and he cannot instill spiritual knowledge into him. Fantasy thoughts can't let him know that he has actually died once.

Zhou Xiaoye pouted: "Maybe I heard it wrong."

Tong Ling played with Zhou Xiaoye for a while, told him about his marriage, and gave him wedding candies.

Zhou Xiaoye asked: "When you get married, is it like father and mother?"

Tong Ling nodded: "Yes."

"Brother, will you also have children? Will you have younger brothers to play with me?"

Tong Ling: " Ah, this...maybe not."

Seeing Tong Ling's disappointment, Zhou Xiaoye took his hand and said: "Brother, don't be discouraged. If you can't give birth, just let your husband give birth. He looks stronger than you, so he will definitely give birth. Brother."

Tong Ling: Children's imagination is indeed very rich.

When Qin Yue came back, Tong Ling saw that the time was almost up and stood up to leave.

He promised Zhou Xiaoye that he would visit him often when he had time.

Qin Yue escorted Tong Ling to the elevator and said sincerely: "Thank you."

Tong Ling: "Eh?"

Qin Yue smiled: "My wife and I often can't be with him, but thanks to your company these days."

Tong Ling : "Eh?" Ling: "You don't have to be so polite. Meeting Xiaoye is also the happiest thing for me."

The elevator reached the first floor.

Tong Ling took out his mobile phone and sent a WeChat message to Zhou Mian before walking out.

"Rabbit demon."

The person who passed by him shouted in a low voice.

The mobile phone Tong Ling was holding almost dropped.

He turned his head quickly and saw the young man wearing a blue and white striped hospital gown staring at him motionless.

Tong Ling didn't know this person, so why did he call him a rabbit demon? Or did he hear wrongly?

"Do you have time to chat?" the man asked familiarly.

Tong Ling took a step back and pretended to be confused: "Who are you? Are you talking to me?"

The boy's pale face was without a trace of blood. He pulled the corners of his mouth to reveal a smile of unknown meaning, and a golden lotus pattern suddenly appeared on his forehead.

That's...the divine pattern.

This is a righteous God.

"Can we talk now?"

In Tong Ling's impression, the image of an immortal is either as innocent as coming to the demon world to chant sutras, or as decisive as his husband.

This was the first time he had seen this junk food-loving god in front of him.

There were plenty of fried chicken, grilled wings, and French fries in front of their table, and Tong Ling counted the votes in distress.

He felt as if he had been deceived. This god looked a bit like a bastard who cheated on food and drink.

"Wow~ Sure enough, all the delicious food is in the human world, but everything in the heavenly palace is bland and tasteless..." The young man sighed.

Tong Ling hugged his schoolbag tightly: "Who are you? What's going on?"

The boy sucked the chicken bone and said, "Let me introduce myself. I am the newly appointed god, Fanshu."

Tong Ling secretly complained in his heart : God? Who are you coaxing? Is it really easy to fool a rabbit?

Fanshu continued: "I came to see you today for a small matter that I need your help with."

"What small matter?"

"Can you kill Zhou Mian?"

Tong Ling's eyes widened instantly, and his temper suddenly rose: "You have Are you sick?"

Fanshu was not angry and explained: "What I mean is to let Zhou Mian break away from this body and be reincarnated again."

Tong Ling felt that he was unreasonable and stood up to leave.

"You've done him a terrible job." Fanshu's casual words made Tong Ling stop unconsciously.

Tong Ling: "I don't understand what you are talking about."

Fanshu waved his hand and formed a transparent barrier around the two people, so that people around them could not hear their conversation clearly.

"My father God relegated him to suffer the pain of reincarnation not only because he wanted him to atone for his sins and recognize his sins, but also because his evil spirit and demonic energy were too strong, and he wanted merit and good thoughts to wash away his soul. He has since The devil became a god, all because of the faith of mortals. But after his believers were killed, he began to harbor resentment in his heart. The evil spirits gradually gained the upper hand over the gods. The believers who worshiped him also changed from pure and kind prayers to wanting to exchange their lives. "

As a god, what he hears every time is the darkest and most collapsed heart of mankind. He inherits mankind's evil thoughts, and the accumulation of these evil thoughts day by day strengthens his evil spirit, which will eventually break His godhead made him fall into the devil again."

Tong Ling's face turned pale: "You lied, don't try to deceive me."

"Three Buddhas shackle his soul, just to let him not mind the affairs of the world, to be an ordinary person peacefully, to offset the past life Sin, one day the evil spirit will be washed away, and he will be able to become the Zhengwu God."

"But your appearance disrupted all this."

"Zhou Mian is now doing even crazier things under the influence of the evil spirit. He He opened the mountain guarding formation in Honglu Mountain and used the Divine Eye Cauldron to refine the soul weapon."

"He wants to be the judge of the human world. He wants to make the entire human world into what he wants it to be."

"It's all because of you!"

-- ------------------

The author has something to say: