Chapter 64

Originally it was a good thing to reunite with the little rabbit demon, but Zhou Mian began to fall into nightmares every day. In

the dream, it was Fanshu's distorted face: "I cursed you at the cost of my soul. I lost my lover when I was a demon. Only by becoming a god again can I stay with him for eternity!"

He killed Fanshu again and again in the dream, But he couldn't break this god's curse.

Zhou Mian sat up from the bed, breaking out in a cold sweat.

I don't know since when, the Fanshu he killed in his dream turned into a child.

Tong Ling held the Chiling Spear and said with tears, "Husband, I feel so much pain."

No! No, how could he hurt his little monster!

That was the treasure he held in his hands.

Zhou Mian turned his head and looked over. He saw the little rabbit demon nestled beside him. He didn't know what he was dreaming about, and he even smacked his lips.

"Tongtong." Zhou Mian gently touched the little rabbit demon's face.

Tong Ling's warm body temperature and sweet breath proved that he was still alive. Everything just now was illusory.

Zhou Mian lay back down again. He stretched out his hand to take Tong Ling into his arms, rubbed the tip of his nose against his, and murmured, "What should I do? I'm going crazy."

The next morning, Zhou Mian and Tong Ling Ling got up together.

They went to say goodbye to Lu Yan and prepare to return to the human world.

Now that Lu Yan's injury was almost healed, Tong Ling's worried heart finally returned to his stomach.

Hearing that they were leaving, Peng Ran hurriedly went to the vegetable garden to pick fruits and asked them to take them home to eat.

Tong Ling and Zhou Mian couldn't refuse, so they had to accept it happily.

Tong Ling happily went to help in the vegetable garden, leaving only Lu Yan and Zhou Mian in the living room.

Lu Yan stared at Zhou Mian for a while, then said carefully: "General Zhou, have you not been sleeping well recently?"

Zhou Mian: "Yeah. Maybe you are not used to being in a strange environment."

"That's it." Lu Yan said Yan was doubtful, but as smart as he was, he did not continue to ask.

When the cup of tea was almost finished, Tong Ling came out carrying a sack.

He said cheerfully: "Husband, Grandma Rabbit picked a lot of vegetables for us~"

Zhou Mian stepped forward to pick up the sacks, with a smile on his tired face: "I'll cook it for you when I get home."

Tong Ling looked up obediently. "You need to cook a big pot."

Zhou Mian scratched his nose and said, "You are a rabbit, not a pig."

Tong Ling wrinkled his nose and made a face: "Because Tongtong hasn't eaten for a long time. The food cooked by my husband has almost made me starve to death~"

They seemed to have returned to the relaxed and leisurely time before.

Peng Ran looked at the scene in front of her with a smile and wished her child the best from the bottom of her heart.

After seeing off Zhou Mian and Tong Ling, Peng Ran turned to look at Lu Yan and said, "Why is your face so smelly? Can't you let Tong Tong go?"

Lu Yan shook his head gently and said, "I always feel that something is wrong with General Zhou. I can't tell what's wrong."

"Is it because General Zhou fell into a demon, and the demonic aura on his body makes you feel dangerous?"

"No." Lu Yan denied, "Besides that, I also felt something else, very dangerous. Things."

Returning to the human world, everything was still familiar, except that the weather was a little colder than before they left.

While putting the dishes he brought back into the refrigerator, Tong Ling discussed with Zhou Mian: "Husband, there are so many dishes at home, let's cook hot pot tomorrow and call all the friends from the clinic, oh, and Su Yu, otherwise It's a pity that it got broken."

Zhou Mian was a little absent-minded and replied with one word: "Yes."

The house had been empty for some days, and the furniture was covered with a layer of dust.

Zhou Mian was a bit of a germaphobe, so he took out the cleaning tools and started cleaning the house.

When they were cleaning up Tong Ling's rabbit house, the beautiful memories of the two of them in the past came to mind, and Zhou Mian's tense face finally relaxed a little.

Even though Tong Ling rarely lives in the rabbit house now, Zhou Mian still carefully cleaned every corner.

He hoped that the little rabbit demon would be happy everywhere in this home.

When cleaning Tutu's safe house, he took out some of his old clothes and Tutu's favorite large flowered jacket.

Zhou Mian held the large flowered jacket and rubbed the two animal embroideries on the chest with his fingertips.

One is a rabbit and the other is a fox.

Zhou Mian instantly felt panicked. He had already guessed that this was the wedding dress that Peng Ran had sewn for Tong Ling.

The fox above is Tu Yan.

He didn't care about this in the past, and knew that Tong Ling and Tu Yan had made no substantial progress, but now...

now he was jealous to death just by seeing these clothes.

It reminded Zhou Mian that Tong Ling had once put on wedding clothes for another man!

"He was not yours in the first place, he belonged to Tu Yan."

"Don't forget, he and Tu Yan were destined to be married by heaven, a couple recognized by heaven."

"How do you know he won't leave?"

"Everything Everyone will leave, it's just a matter of time, don't you know it yet?"

The evil spirit challenged his reason over and over again.

"Huh." Flames danced in his palms.

Tong Ling's little clothes burned into ashes.

At this moment, Tong Ling came out of the kitchen. He looked at Zhou Mian, then at the ashes in his hand, and said, "Husband, what are you doing?"

Zhou Mian wiped it with a wet handkerchief. When he raised his hand, his eyes were filled with tenderness again, and he said, "I'm sorry, Tongtong, I burned your wedding dress."

He bit the words "your wedding dress" very hard.

Tong Ling said blankly: "It doesn't matter, it's not very important."

Tutu just felt a little distressed. After all, Grandma Tu spent a lot of money and a lot of time to make it.

The two looked at each other for a long time, then Zhou Mian asked calmly: "Are you unhappy?"

Tong Ling quickly waved his hand: "No, I'm not."

Zhou Mian smiled and said: "That's good, I don't like you being unhappy around me. "

Tong Ling felt that Zhou Mian's mood was a bit strange, but he couldn't say what was strange about it.

At night, Tong Ling fell asleep, and Zhou Mian supported his head and looked at him.

"He doesn't completely belong to you yet. He will still visit and talk to others."

"Eat him and integrate him into your bones and blood. Only then will he completely belong to you."

"Eat him, eat it quickly. Get rid of him, so that he will completely belong to you, so that he will not run away."

Zhou Mian's hand slowly touched Tong Ling's neck, and he could clearly feel the beating of the little rabbit demon's carotid artery in his palm.

The next moment, he leaned over and kissed Tong Ling's pink lips, "Good night, little monster."

When Zhou Mian woke up the next day, Tong Ling also woke up.

He watched the little monster stretching and kicking his legs, then turned around and buried his face in his arms, murmuring: "Good morning, husband."

"Good morning, little monster." Zhou Mian lowered his head and kissed him like a chicken. Nest-like hair.

"We can't stay in bed, we have to get up and go to the vegetable market." Tong Ling said seriously.

"Just sleep a little longer and I'll go." Zhou Mian said considerately.

"No, I have to go with my husband."

Tong Ling rubbed his head against Zhou Mian's chest, then turned over and sat up, full of energy and said: "You can't be a lazy rabbit!"

In addition to the fresh vegetables brought back from home The two also bought a lot of meat. Tong Ling specially picked two big fat chickens and said, "Hu Yang will be so happy now."

Zhou Mian said in a bad tone: "Why do you care whether he is happy or not?"

Tong Ling said Choking for a moment: "We are friends..."

Little Rabbit didn't understand why her husband was angry again.

The two walked for a while, and Zhou Mian said, "I hate foxes."

His words were simply unreasonable.

Wasn't he the one who asked people to put the magic cards in their homes? Why do you say you hate it now?

Tong Ling: "But Hu Yang... isn't bad..."

Zhou Mian didn't answer, so Tong Ling naturally thought that this topic was over.

After the clinic closed in the afternoon, the group came to Zhou Mian's house.

Everyone also carried fruits and milk.

Hu Yang greeted Zhou Mian as soon as he entered the door, and Zhou Mian nodded calmly.

After a while, Tong Ling also came out.

He invited everyone to sit down and was busy making tea for everyone.

Hu Yang whispered in Tong Ling's ear and asked: "Why is Dr. Zhou so full of demonic energy?"

Tong Ling hesitated and said, "There was a little accident. I can't tell for a while."

The two of them turned their heads . The way they stood together and whispered made Zhou Mian extremely angry.

He gritted his back teeth and secretly hid his clenched fist behind his back.

"Look, he smiles at others, and he is happy when he is with others. You are not special."

"How beautiful he is. He and you are the complete opposite."

"You have blood on your hands . , but he doesn't even eat meat, how ridiculous."

Zhou Mian had murderous intent in his eyes.

Damn it, everyone in this room deserves to die.

"Yangyang~" A charming voice pulled Zhou Mian back from his rage.

Hong Yu didn't know when he took out Zhou Mian's clothes and put them on, and now he was throwing himself at Hu Yang coquettishly.

Obviously, neither Hu Yang nor Tong Ling responded, allowing Hong Yu to cross between them and sit on Hu Yang's lap.

The originally lively living room suddenly became quiet.

Qiuqiu: "Hu Yang, may I ask who this is..."

They didn't see Hu Yang bring anyone here either! How come you are sitting on your lap just after drinking water?

Hu Yang's face turned red, and he pushed Hong Yu: "Come down."

Hong Yu hugged his neck and said, "No, you damn ghost, I've been gone for so long and you didn't even think about it? Have you forgotten that wind and rain?" It's night?"

I knocked! A stormy night?

Everyone pricked up their ears for gossip.

Hu Yang was so angry that he asked in Hong Yu's ear: "Why are you crazy?"

Hong Yu leaned down and said close to his ear: "If you don't want to die, just hold me tight. I'm here to save you. Why don't you? " I don't know how he died."

"What?" Hu Yang didn't quite understand what he meant.

He turned his head and wanted to ask Zhou Mian for help, but what he didn't want to see was a pair of eyes as cold as frost, and the thick black mist behind him was rising little by little.

Zhou Mian tilted his head slightly, which scared Hu Yang and hugged Hong Yu's waist with both hands.

Facing everyone's curious eyes, Hu Yang cleared his throat and stuttered: "This, this is... my good friend... and also Dr. Zhou's distant cousin."

Hong Yu pretended to be aggrieved: "Yes, now. Good friend, this is your little baby on the bed."

Xiaoyue: "Hu Yang didn't see that you are so wild?"

Hu Yang had a hard time saying: Wild? Am I wild? This one on my leg is really a wild horse!

------------------

The author has something to say: