Chapter 57

After dinner, Su Yu sent his parents home. He thought about it and felt something was wrong, so he drove to the hotel where Zhou Mian was staying.

Qu Xiao, who was sitting in the passenger seat, said with a cold face: "Don't meddle in your own business."

Su Yu glared: "How can you be considered nosy? No, you should have seen that Tong Ling is not a human being?"

Qu Xiao Xiao snorted and said nothing.

Su Yu: "Hey, you are a descendant of a demon hunting master. Why don't you have the consciousness to catch all the demons in the world?"

Qu Xiao looked at him sideways: "I'm not in the industry, and I'm not as idle as you."

He didn't . Inheriting the mantle of the demon hunter was actually what his grandfather meant.

His grandfather said that there was too much blood on his hands and his sin was too serious, and his family would be punished, so it was better to live a normal life.

Even when his grandfather went on a mission later, he seemed a little more humane.

As long as they are not heinous monsters, he will be merciful and want to gain some virtue for his descendants.

Therefore, even though Qu Xiao had very good qualifications, but he was unwilling to become a demon hunter, Qu Qinghua did not force him. Children and grandchildren will have their own blessings.

Su Yu: "You haven't joined the industry, how can you give me such evil eyes? I'm so scared that I don't dare to go to the toilet at night."

Qu Xiao chuckled: "I didn't accompany you?"

Su Yu snorted, Then he said: "Seriously, you should know a little bit about it, right? At least you can protect A Mian from the monster?"

Qu Xiao: "Why do you think the rabbit monster can hurt your friend?"

Su Yu: " Isn't that what you said? When a person is with a demon, even if he means no harm, he will still harm the person's body in a subtle way. Besides, that is a demon. Who knows if he will suddenly become demonic? Eat Amian."

"Do you think your friend is a good person?" Qu Xiao asked calmly.

"I don't like hearing what you are saying. Why isn't my friend a good friend? He and I grew up together. I know his temper very well. He can't even bear to trample ants to death..."

Qu Xiao As if he had heard some big joke, he said: "Didn't you ask me what the idol I recently worshiped was?"

Su Yu: "Why are you bringing it up here again?"

"Several generations of our Qu family have been As a master of hunting monsters, you will inevitably kill a lot of people in this profession, so you will not be protected by the good gods."

"Do gods distinguish between good and evil?"

"Yes, our family worships evil gods." Qu Xiao said.

"Then what? Does it have anything to do with Amian?"

Qu Xiao: "Didn't you say before that the statue looks familiar?"

Su Yu: "It's a little bit like..."

"Squeak~" Su Yu He stepped on the brakes and looked at Qu Xiao in horror: "Don't fucking tell me, is that Amian?"

Zhou Mian coaxed Tong Ling to sleep, and he received a WeChat message from Su Yu.

Su Yu: I'm in the coffee shop on the first floor. Can you come down?

Zhou Mian glanced at the little monster who had fallen asleep and replied with one word: Yes.

There were very few people in the cafe at the moment, and Zhou Mian saw the two people sitting in the corner at a glance.

"Have you sent your uncle and aunt back?" Zhou Mian asked naturally after sitting down.

His expression was as calm as ever.

Su Yu's eyes swept back and forth on his face, as if she didn't recognize him.

"Don't you have something to tell me?" Zhou Mian was the first to break the silence.

"Hahaha, I have something to ask you." Su Yu pretended to laugh easily, "Qu Xiao just told me that you are the evil god worshiped by their family. Isn't it funny?"

Zhou Mian just looked at him without saying anything . Voice.

Qu Xiao beside him just picked up the coffee cup and took a few sips without saying anything.

Su Yu laughed for a while and found that the atmosphere was a bit strange.

His face fell and he asked, "Is it true?"

Zhou Mian said, "Yes."

"How is that possible! We grew up together. If you were really a god, you wouldn't have known it when you were a child..." Su Yu's words stopped abruptly. I don't want to uncover Zhou Mian's scars.

The person involved didn't care. He said, "At that time, I was just an ordinary person."

Su Yu: "I don't understand what you mean."

"It's a long story, but it's not very important." Zhou Mian downplayed it.

"So...Tong Ling is indeed a demon? Is he your rabbit?"

"Yes." Zhou Mian answered in the affirmative.

Su Yu leaned back in his chair blankly and murmured: "This world is too crazy..."

After saying that, he turned around and grabbed Qu Xiao's collar: "Damn it, did you cast an illusion on me?"

Qu Xiao Holding his wrist, he said, "I didn't."

"Holy crap!" Su Yu pulled his hair hard.

pain! it is true! It's not an illusion!

"Su Yu..." Zhou Mian opened his mouth to let him realize the reality.

Unexpectedly, the next moment Su Yu took out his mobile phone and said with a serious face: "You are a god, you must know everything."

"Tell me the first prize number of the next lottery. I don't want to go to work, I really I'm fed up with Qu Xiao, the old man."

Zhou Mian: "..."

Qu Xiao's face sank, he lifted Su Yu up, gritted his teeth and said: "The first prize in the lottery is only a few dollars, I'm not worth it. ?"

Su Yu: "Please be polite to me now, my friend is a god."

Zhou Mian sat still and had no intention of helping him.

Su Yu: "Can you turn Qu Xiao into a dog..."

Before he could finish his words, he was picked up by someone.

Qu Xiao said to Zhou Mian: "Let's leave first and won't disturb you anymore."

This time, he was much more polite during their meeting.

Qu Xiao is not a demon hunter, and there is no need to serve as a god. He probably listened to Qu Qinghua's orders.

It was precisely because Qu Xiao began to worship him that he could recognize his identity.

This is the connection between God and the believer.

As soon as the two left, Zhou Mian received a call from Tong Ling.

The little rabbit demon asked pitifully: "Husband, where have you been?"

Zhou Mian: "It's downstairs. I'll be back soon."

Tong Ling: "Well, come back quickly. I'm scared of being alone. I'm a rabbit. I will be stressed."

Zhou Mian was amused and said, "Wait for me in the room."

After hanging up the phone, Zhou Mian entered the elevator.

Just as the elevator door was closing, someone squeezed in from the outside.

There were only two of them in the car, and the smell of sandalwood and blood intertwined in the confined space.

"General Zhou." The man spoke respectfully.

"Suzaku." Zhou Mian had already recognized the identity of the visitor.

Suzaku is a mythical beast that serves Fanyin. He is usually where Fanyin is, but Zhou Mian didn't sense Fanyin's existence here.

"General Zhou, can you take a moment to speak?"

"Unfortunately, my wife is waiting for me to go back."

He never liked dealing with these righteous gods.

"Just one minute."

"Not even half a minute."

"Click." The running elevator stopped, but the display screen still showed up.

Everything was quiet, and time stopped moving.

Suzaku used a spell to freeze time.

"Is this okay?" Suzaku asked.

Zhou Mian finally gave him a look, "Did Fan Yin send you here?"

"Yes."

"He doesn't think you can take me away with him, right?"

Suzaku shook his head: "The god is trapped in Wu'ao. Shan, he said that if he can't come back, let me give this to you."

Suzaku said, taking out a magic ball and handing it to him.

It turns out that Fan Yin had already known that he would break free from the shackles of Buddha.

After Zhou Mian reached out to take it, Suzaku bowed again and said, "General Zhou, see you later."

The elevator ran normally and stopped on the third floor.

Suzaku had turned into a wisp of smoke and disappeared before his eyes.

Zhou Mian put the phantom ball in his pocket, opened the door and entered the room.

"Husband~" The little rabbit demon jumped up from the bed and threw herself into his arms.

"Why are you awake?" Zhou Mian touched the little rabbit demon's hair.

"I woke up without smelling your scent." Tong Ling explained aggrievedly.

Tong Ling relies on Zhou Mian, and the familiar smell of his lover will bring him a sense of security.

In the past, there were traces of Zhou Mian's life in every corner of his home, so Tong Ling would not be afraid.

But when he was out, everything around him was unfamiliar, and he could only rely on Zhou Mian's smell to help him sleep.

As soon as Zhou Mian left, he woke up from his nightmare.

"Clingy rabbit." Zhou Mian joked in a low voice.

Tong Ling hugged Zhou Mian's waist, sniffed his neck deeply, and said, "Can you take Tongtong with you next time you go out?"

Zhou Mian: "I think you are asleep."

Tong Ling: "You You can turn Tongtong into a rabbit and put it in your pocket."

Zhou Mian really couldn't do anything with this coquettish little rabbit. He held the little rabbit's face and kissed it twice: "Okay."

It was already very late. It was late, Zhou Mian took the little rabbit demon to bed. He slept next to the little rabbit demon, patting his back again and again to coax him to sleep again.

"Husband, are you still going out?" the little rabbit demon, whose eyelids were already so sleepy that they were fighting, asked in a murmured voice.

"No more, go to sleep, little monster."

After receiving Zhou Mian's promise, Tong Ling finally closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

His little monster spoiled him like a child, and Zhou Mian liked this feeling very much.

He hoped that Tong Ling would not be sensible or grow up, so that he could prove that he was someone's pampered rabbit and someone would protect his innocence.

Zhou Mian leaned over and gave the little rabbit demon a good night kiss, then quietly took out the magic ball.

In the dark room, the phantom ball glowed faintly, and Zhou Mian felt the existence of the remaining spiritual consciousness in it, which belonged to Fan Yin.

Zhou Mian crushed the phantom ball, then slowly closed his eyes and entered the illusion created by his divine consciousness.

Under the peach blossom tree, someone placed some sake waiting for him.

Zhou Mian stepped on the peach petals on the ground and approached. The man raised his head and greeted him: "Are you here? I've been waiting for you for a long time."

Zhou Mian sat down opposite him and said, "Why are you in such a mess? "

Fan Yin's face is covered with ghost lines, which proves that his true body has been invaded by evil spirits.

"I'm too old to be of any use anymore." He smiled lightly.

With that said, he pushed a glass of poured wine to Zhou Mian.

Zhou Mian lowered his eyelids and said: "I don't think you are casual enough to invite me to have a drink with you, right? We don't have this kind of friendship."

Fan Yin said calmly: "I came to you because I really have something to ask you . You help."

Zhou Mian sneered: "There are so many priests in the God Realm, why do you need to humble yourself and ask for help from an evil being who has no divine status?"

At that time, the God Realm did not admit that the evil god had divine status, and used believers as a threat to force him to reincarnate to atone for his sins. Zhou Mian never swallowed this breath.

Fan Yin: "I knew you had to remember this for thousands of years."

Zhou Mian: "..."

Fan Yin: "Demoting you to reincarnation is not a punishment for you becoming an evil god, but because you have never recognized your sins, so naturally I won't want to change my ways."

Zhou Mian looked at him arrogantly: "So what crime have I committed?"

Fan Yin looked directly at him: "Contempt on human life."

--------------- -----

The author has something to say: