Chapter 43

Hong Yu, who had been cleaned up, was lying on his stomach wiping the floor.

Because his master said he should do his own thing.

When he gets the living room wet, he has to clean it up himself.

Hong Yu muttered: "Why don't you go by yourself when collecting souls? Humph, you don't have anything to do on your own. You just bully Tutu and me, and you always make Tutu cry at night. I I heard you all! The master is a bad master and is not good to me or Tutu. I want to take Tutu and run away from home!"

Thinking of this, Hongyu straightened up, threw the handkerchief to the ground, and folded his arms around his body Before, he thought angrily, the sword spirit also has dignity!

"What are you doing?" A cool voice sounded from behind.

Hong Yu was so frightened that he quickly held his waist and said: "My waist is sore! I am erect, so I wiped it off immediately."

Zhou Mian: "Do you think I can't hear what you said?"

Hong Yu is his sword spirit, It has the same ability as his spiritual consciousness, so nothing Kuyu thinks about can escape his ears and eyes.

The two-armed guy didn't seem to realize it at all.

And blatantly said that he wanted to take the rabbit and run away from home?

"Master, you are wise and powerful, and Hong Yu admires you the most."

Zhou Mian snorted coldly: "If you dare to take Tongtong's idea..."

He did not finish his words, and made a light gesture with his thumb and index finger. A light rubbing motion.

Hong Yu understands, that means: I will cut you into pieces, spread your ashes, suck your soul, and make you immortal forever!

Hong Yu hugged herself pitifully: "It's so exciting, Master."

"What are you talking about?" Tong Ling jumped out of the bedroom.

The little rabbit changed into a set of comfortable home clothes, and his long bunny ears popped out, making him look like a delicious piece of cake.

Zhou Mian put on a smile and said softly: "Hongyu said he likes to mop the floor. You can let him do it all in the future."

Tong Ling said "Hey" and looked at Hong Yu: "Really?"

Standing behind Tong Ling Zhou Mian stared at him coldly.

Hong Yu curled her lips with tears and replied as if she was right, I was forced to do so: "It's true."

Tong Ling turned around and took Zhou Mian's hand and said, "Don't bully Hong Yu anymore~ He wants to Crying~"

"Sure enough, the little rabbit loves me the most~"

Hong Yu got up from the ground and made a gesture of rushing over to hug Tong Ling.

Zhou Mian held Tong Ling in his arms with one hand, and gently waved his hand behind Tong Ling's back. With a "whoosh", Hong Yu was swatted into the kitchen.

"Huh?" Tong Ling tilted his head, "Where's Hong Yu?"

"It's back in the knife, ready to cook."

"Ouch~ What are you going to eat tonight?"

"Stewed bone soup."

Tong Ling stood at the door of the kitchen, Watching the kitchen knife in Zhou Mian's hand go up and down, the big bone on the cutting board made a "dong dong dong" sound when it came into contact with the blade.

This set of movements requires no skills and relies entirely on strength.

Thank you so much for your hard work, Kureha.

Little Rabbit thought to himself that he would be nicer to Hong Yu in the future.

After dinner, Zhou Mian took Tong Ling downstairs for a walk. He waited for Zhou Xiaoye to come out and gave him the amulet.

Tong Ling sat on the swing, took out the embroidered amulet from his bag, touched it, handed it to Zhou Mian, and asked, "Husband, is it a bit rusty?"

Tong Ling carefully embroidered the front of the amulet bag. Zhou Mian taught him these three words "talisman". He practiced them for a long time and only embroidered them when they were written very neatly on the paper. On the back of the amulet bag were three fires, because the child The child's fire is not strong enough and is easily targeted by spirits. The fire embroidered on it is to add fire to the child.

In addition to a copper coin to exorcise evil spirits, the talisman bag also contained a small scripture.

The little rabbit is really attentive.

"How can you be stupid? The embroidery is very good." Zhou Mian smiled, "What a lucky boy, I don't have this kind of treatment."

Tong Ling blinked: "The amulet belongs to Ono, and Tongtong belongs to her husband. "

Zhou Mian was shocked by the sudden words of love from the little rabbit. He reached out and pinched the little rabbit's face and said, "You are so glib and talkative, just like the people in the TV series."

Tong Ling chuckled and said, "But husband Do you like Tongtong Bad, right?"

Zhou Mian leaned over, kissed his forehead, and said, "I like you no matter what."

The sky was getting dark, and there were more mosquitoes around.

Tong Ling's fair calves had a few red envelopes on them without noticing.

He patted it a few times and kept looking in the direction of Zhou Xiaoye's house.

Ono goes out to play ball every night, why didn't he come out tonight?

"Hiss~" Tong Ling couldn't help but sigh at the sudden coldness.

He looked up and found that Zhou Mian, who bought him ice cream, was back.

Zhou Mian put the ice cream against his cheek and watched him shrink his neck to dodge, the doting in his eyes almost overflowing.

"You're teasing me again~" Tong Ling said angrily.

"I see you're so hot, your face is red."

Tong Ling: "It's a bit hot. What flavor did you buy?"

"Strawberry." Zhou Mian said as he opened the bag and handed it to Xiao The rabbit demon asked again: "Isn't he out yet?"

"Yeah~ I wonder if he didn't finish his homework." Tong Ling guessed while licking the ice cream.

"How can homework come from the beginning of school?" Zhou Mian retorted.

"Pa." Tong Ling patted his calf again and said coquettishly, "Mosquitoes always bite me."

Zhou Mian squatted down and scratched his fingers back and forth on the little rabbit demon's legs, and a fresh fragrance hit his nostrils.

All the bags on Tong Ling's legs were gone, and all the mosquitoes that bit him were dead.

"This is the wish you made to God, and you have to pay it back tonight." Zhou Mian joked, holding Tong Ling's slender ankle.

Tong Ling tilted his head and looked at him: "How come? Tongtong's magic is not as powerful as her husband's. Can you choose a simple one for Tongtong to do?"

"Okay." Zhou Mian looked directly into Tong Ling's eyes and said, "I really want to kiss you now."

Tong Ling blushed, turned his head and said, "Someone is coming. This will have a bad influence."

Little Rabbit Demon Holding the ice cream in one hand, he waved it in a panic with the other.

Sure enough, two aunties came behind me.

They seemed to have just returned from a square dance, wearing uniform long black skirts and holding a fan in their hands.

The two of them walked and chatted. Although their voices were lowered, Zhou Mian and Tong Ling, who had extremely sensitive senses, could still hear their words clearly.

"It's tragic. I heard that her son arrested someone when he solved the case, and now those people outside have come to take revenge."

"Were they kidnapped in the street?"

"It was said that the child wanted to eat candied haws, and the two mothers-in-law and grandchildren went across the street. Buy, and when I reached the alley, I was blocked by a commercial vehicle. The child was snatched away. Mrs. Zhou was injured and is now in the hospital. Her life or death is uncertain."

"What do you think this is all about? , how long has Xiao Zhou been there, and the child and mother have suffered like this... Hey, have they been found now? Isn't there surveillance there? Blatantly?"

"I heard from my son that the car belonged to the previous owner. I had already reported the lost car, so the police are still investigating. The longer this goes on, the more dangerous the child will be. Isn't Xiao Zhou's wife also a police officer? She said she was using her child to threaten and provoke the police."

"Suffer it. , Why didn't God come and collect these bastards, but they took away a good person like Xiao Zhou... Hey..."

The two aunts slowly walked away, and the ice cream in Tong Ling's hand had begun to melt, and the sticky ice cream liquid It stuck to his fingers along the popsicle stick.

"Husband, what auntie and the others are talking about...are they Xiaoye and Grandma Zhou?" Tong Ling asked anxiously.

Zhou Mian's expression also became serious.

He looked in the direction of the Zhou family. The unit building where everything had been normal just now was filled with black mist, which was the aura of death.

Zhou Mian stood up and closed his eyes for a moment. After a moment, he suddenly opened his eyes.

"Tongtong goes home first. I'll be back later if I have something to do." Zhou Mian patted Tong Ling's little head.

"It's Xiaoye, right? I'll go with you." Tong Ling pulled Zhou Mian's clothes.

Zhou Mian looked at him steadily, pulled him to a secluded corner of the community, and the two disappeared into the darkness together.

"Damn it, do you think that bitch will come? Come and reunite their family of three." A fierce voice sounded in the empty warehouse.

"I definitely have to come. When I answered the phone, my voice was shaking. Didn't you hear me? Isn't it usually a show of force?" Hua Shiyi answered.

"Oh, damn, one against two, it's your turn to play your cards. If you don't come, you can still make money. The younger one won't be able to survive anyway. Damn it, does that person named Zhou have no descendants? Hahaha."

A few people were saying. As he spoke, the lights in the warehouse flickered on and off, and then with a "pop" sound, they all went out.

"Go and see if there's a short circuit?" Scarface pushed the person next to him.

"Bang." The warehouse door was opened with great force from the outside.

The cool moonlight filtered in.

Only then did they see clearly that there was a tall man standing at the door, with a rabbit squatting on his shoulders.

The man stood against the light, his thin face hidden in the darkness, making his expression unclear.

"Who the hell is pretending to be a fool?" Hua Shirt yelled!

Scarface touched the gun on his waist and sneered: "Hey, the police don't use search and rescue dogs now, but use rabbits instead?"

Several people burst into laughter.

The person at the door didn't answer, but walked over step by step. The sound of leather shoes hitting the ground was particularly harsh.

Scarface wanted to pull out the gun, but then he realized that his hand was held down by someone.

He jerked hard, but couldn't move.

Scarface slowly turned his head and saw that the thin man sitting next to him had turned into a man in red.

The man in red is extremely handsome, but the smile hanging on the corner of his lips is very strange, making people feel scared from the bottom of their hearts.

"Who are you?" Scarface panicked. He felt that all this was too abnormal. The man in red smiled charmingly, put his other hand slowly on his shoulder, and slowly moved his face closer to his, whispering

in his ear: "My name is Hongyu, and I am here to take your life."

, the hand on his shoulder turned into a sharp knife, and in just a moment, his arm was gone.

"Ah!!!" The man screamed miserably.

"Oh my, I've been chopping the pig bones for a long time this afternoon. Now I'm a little sluggish and I've lost my accuracy. Don't mind." Hong Yu said calmly.

"Kill them, kill them quickly!" Scarface roared.

Hua Shirt pulled out the knife from his back and stabbed the man who had walked in front of him.

But his hands were fixed in mid-air, and the next moment, he was grabbed by the man's neck and lifted up.

Only now did he see the man's face clearly.

It was a face that was cold, aloof, and indifferent to everything.

There was no emotion in his eyes that humans should have.

The man's fingers were like five sharp steel needles, slowly digging through the neck of the flowered shirt.

In his painful expression, his throat was crushed.

The others were so frightened by this scene that they froze in place, their legs couldn't help trembling, and the thing in their hands weighed a thousand pounds, and they couldn't lift it up.

Hong Yu at the other end was still chasing Scarface.

"Don't run. If you run again, your feet will be chopped off."

"Ah!!!" followed by another scream from the man.

Hong Yu's clear laughter sounded in the warehouse: "Hehe, I told you to run away and chop off your feet again, you are disobedient. Hong Yu and the master hate disobedient people the most."

Hong Yu's child-like tone was creepy.

Zhou Mian walked up to him and said without looking back: "You are allowed to play as you want, as long as the blood doesn't splash on my clothes."

Hong Yu clapped his hands: "Okay~Thank you, Master~"

After saying that, his eyes glanced at the rest of the people. people.

"Let me see, whose turn is it next?"

------------------

The author has something to say: