Chapter Seventy-Six

Katniss POV- (December 19th)

"Peeta, I'm seven months pregnant today!" I tell him happily.

He leans forward and kisses me right on the mouth, his hands on my huge pregnant belly, "I know, Sweetheart. Only two more months."

"I love you." I say to him.

Peeta grins, "I love you too."

He hugs me tightly, kissing my neck.

"I'm so proud of you." He tells me softly, pulling away to look at me.

"Thank you." I smile.

It's good to hear that he's proud of me for this all, it really helps me.

"And I'm very proud of you too, Willow. Dealing with Mommy and Daddy's crazy life." Peeta tells my belly and gives it a kiss. She kicks a little back and Peeta smiles.

I chuckle a little and run my fingers through his blond hair, he looks up and smiles. Then stands back up face to face with me.

Man, I love him.

He is just so perfectly perfect and adorable.

I'm so glad I am married to him and I'm having his baby, that's probably one of the coolest things.

It's crazy to think about Peeta and I. We are so close and we're married-that still racks my brain.

Moments like these are my favorite.

The moments I question how on earth I got so lucky and how I can possibly love someone so much.

These moments are the ones I like to think about when I'm so upset with him that I could pull my hair out.

Nothing he's done to me could make me stop loving him but I'm not going to lie, there's been several times I didn't like him.

"Come here. I want you to see what I did last night." Peeta says, taking my hand and we slowly walk over to his art studio.

He has a new painting on his easel.

"Peeta, this is so cool." I say, mesmerized by it.

"Thanks. I hoped you would like it. I posterized it so that it has lots of layers and painted it last night." He says.

"I love it." I say, looking it over.

You really can't tell it's Willow but anyone who saw it would know exactly who it was.

You can tell it is a baby and I think he did absolutely fantastic on it, it's different from all his other paintings.

"Really? I didn't think you'd like it."

I look up and all I see is his passionate blue eyes with a restored hope and I shake my head.

"I've always loved anything you've done." I telling him truthfully.

He gives me a soft smile and looks at the ground.

"I was thinking since Christmas is only about a week away, maybe tonight we could go on our little date?" Peeta informs me.

I feel instantly excited.

"I would love to." I say excitedly.

"But I'm making very strict rules for you." He says.

I roll my eyes, "I figured as much."

He sighs, "I'm sorry, Katniss. I just can't afford to let things get bad again, they're just starting to get back to normal." Peeta says me.