Chapter Ninety-Four

Katniss POV- (A few days later, February 1st)

"Peeta, I'm serious." I say in a whiney, frustrated voice.

"Katniss, just give it a few more days." Peeta says, obviously annoyed with my hours of begging and pleading for him to have sex with me or doing a series of things that'll finally make me pop.

I'm tired of being pregnant, WAY more than I have been.

My feet and hands are swollen and my back literally hurts worse than it has ever this whole pregnancy-I'm over it.

I don't care what it takes but I'm ready for her to be out.

She's ran out of room to move but still kicks and it hurts like hell because her feet are right next to my rib cage and the last few days, I've puked several times because of her kicking my stomach hard enough.

Not to self-pity, but I feel miserable.

"Please? We've tried everything but that."

He shakes his head, "It's not that I don't want to but I just want you to be patient. She'll be here soon enough, it a just a few more days."

I groan, "I'm begging you to have sex with me and you refuse?" I put my hand on my hip.

What the hell is wrong with him?

"Yes." Peeta says, kissing my forehead and walking into the kitchen.

I scoff, "Peeta, I'm not finished talking to you." I say, waddling into the kitchen.

Oh, have I mentioned the waddling got worse?

"Listen, I'm excited. I'm so ready but I still want a few days to prepare completely. We are gonna be parents Katniss, like extremely extremely soon and I know we've been faced with it several times but it's really happening now." Peeta says and I understand where he is coming from but he's also not the one that's miserable.

We've been faced with the possibility for months on end but now that there is no more waiting, it's extremely overwhelming but he doesn't understand how it feels to be pregnant.

Of course there's perks and it's not as bad as it could be but it still sucks. The only things good about being pregnant is that there is something to look forward to at the end and all of the food of course.

Lots of food.

Whatever you want whenever you want if humanly possible.

"Peeta, I feel horrible though."

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart. Just give it a while longer, maybe she's just not ready yet."

I groan, "You're being such a jerk." I huff and walk out of the kitchen angrily.

I swear any man would have sex with any woman who asked, let alone begged and he won't.

Maybe the thought of having sex with a nine month pregnant woman is disgusting, especially if she looks like I do.

With that in mind, I don't blame him a bit even if I am mad about it.

I know what he said about how I could never disgust him and whatever but I probably do.

I start to cry.

I can't really help it much but I'm so pissed off and sick and tired of being pregnant.

I feel like I did when I asked Peeta to have a baby and he refused. Maybe that's how he felt every time I told him 'no' too. But I am now and he should at least do what it takes to help me go into labor.