Chapter Ninety-One

Katniss POV- (Friday night)

"You look beautiful, Katniss. And besides, after they leave, we can come back here and have some alone time." Peeta mumbles to me.

He got us a big room with a huge bathtub and cool electronics and fancy everything.

He spent a lot but it's worth it if he and I get to have some fun alone time together before Willow arrives.

I smile and sigh, walking away from the full body mirror, "Let's go. They all should be coming soon." I say and we walk down the hall and go to the elevator.

A really skinny girl in a skimpy bathing suit hops on right as we walk in.

I hide my protruding belly behind Peeta's body.

The ignorant girl, about our age walks right up to him and turns around, her buttcheeks hanging out of her black swim suit bottoms.

I could puke.

"Hey, could you untie this for me? It's in a huge knot and I don't have anyone in my room right now or at all." She asks Peeta, turning around and giving him a flirty wink.

His mouth gapes and he doesn't notice that I give him a look that says he better not even touch her. But, of course, he's Peeta Mellark and that's what Peeta Mellark does.

Helps people.

Peeta grabs the ties and pulls the strings lose, her breast flowing out of the top, luckily it doesn't reveal too much but I give Peeta a glare.

I can not believe he untied that for her.

"Maybe you'll be free tonight?" She asks, eyeing him-not even acknowledging me.

I move out from behind Peeta and clear my throat.

Peeta looks over at me and then back to the girl and stumbles over his words. Before he can get anything stupid out, I interrupt.

"Um, hey. I'm actually his wife. Been together for quite some time now. Oh, also, I'm eight months pregnant with his child. And no, he won't be free tonight or ever. So sorry." I say, extremely annoyed.

Peeta stands there with a dumbfounded expression.

The girl looks me over, "Maybe he just wants to have some fun before he's completely tied down to you."

I shoot her a glare, "Maybe he will have more fun with me anyways. Obviously when we did this, it was fun." I say, pointing to my belly, getting face to face with her.

She glares at me, looking down at my stomach.

"You're disgusting."

I'm kind of perturbed he's not stepping in but I'm sure he's too scared for that.

He knows he's in trouble with me now.

"Well, you're disgusting flirting with a married man right in front of his wife's face. Back off." I say hatefully as the elevator finally makes it to the first floor where the pool is at.

As soon as the girl hops off the elevator he turns, trying to apologize to me.

"Don't." I say, annoyed, slapping his hand away and walking out of the elevator.

He swiftly follows behind me to the pool area and he tries stopping me the entire time.

We get into the humid room where the huge empty pool is and I lay our bag down.

Peeta grabs my hand and I look up at him with annoyed eyes.

I sigh, "What, Peeta?" I groan.

"I'm sorry. I hope I didn't do anything wrong."