a sliver of gold // kou ; subaru

"M-Neko-chan, let's play!"

You flinch upon feeling a tap on your shoulder, nervously turning around and face the idol in the eye. "Kou?"

"Hm," the idol hums, placing his hand beneath his chin as he thinks. "Oh, I know, let's play tag!" You watch his lips curving into a grin and it leaves you to wonder what kind of cruel scenario is playing in his head.

Again, it's another ridiculous demand he gives you to fill his boredom. You exhale a silent sigh, knowing you never have a say in these kind of situations.

He smirks, "let's start now, M-Neko-chan. I'll be at it and if I catch you..." He trails off and lets out a dark chuckle, "I can do anything I want to you."

The last time you talked back and refused him, you earned yourself a good blood-sucking session enough to knock you out cold for a day. And so, you slowly nod with a frown decorating your face, complying to his wish.

"Great!" He exclaimed, patting you on the shoulder. "Now, shall we start?"

-----------------------------

You click your tongue, hand clutching onto your chest as you pant hard. It's been about 10 minutes since the game started and you haven't sighted Kou. Despite the fact, you know he's always watching you, ready to strike the moment you stop.

Your vision starts to blur, emitting a growl from your throat and your tired legs start to slow down. It's enough, isn't it? You know he'll catch you in the end and you feel like you've amused him enough.

Just as you expected, you feel his cold hand touching your shoulder. "Caught you, M-Neko-chan."

You collapse into the floor, breathing heavily as you wipe away the sweat trailing down your forehead. Kou kneels down by your side, gently panting your head, "well then, now that play time's over, let me have my meal."

You gasp the second you feel his lips right beside your neck, holding you in his arms as he penetrates your flesh with his keen fangs. A whimper left your dry lips, fighting against the burning pain at the side of your neck. Your hand holds onto his clothes for support, tears developing in your eyes as he pulls away.

He smiles at you, wiping away the tears and cups your face gently. "Your blood is as beautiful as always." He chuckles, pulling you into a kiss though before his lips can connect--

Your body has been forcefully separated from the idol and in an instant, a fist swings itself towards him.

Kou's eyes widen but manages to dodges the punch by an inch, sighing in relief, "that was close!"

"What do you think you're doing with my prey!?" Subaru boomed, holding you in place by his side.

"Why do you always have to appear when I'm having fun with my M-Neko-chan?" The Mukami lets out a silent growl though decides to let it slide, "fine then. I'll retreat for today."

"That doesn't mean I'm giving up on her though." He shoots the pure-bred one last look of warning, an eye glowed in red before disappearing.

"Uh," you look at the white-haired vampire holding you in confusion.

"What!?" He snaps, an angry expression on his face though you don't know to whom it's directed to.

"I guess I'll say thank you." You mutter under your breathe but loud enough for him to hear.

"You don't have to thank me," he releases his hold over you and pins you against the wall. "I'm not your saviour, I'm doing this for my sake."

"Well, obviously." You roll your eyes at his statement, "but at least, you prevent that blond from kissing me. That's good."

His crimson eyes stare into your owns which express nothing but honesty. He sighs, sliding his finger down your neck and finds himself on the wound the Mukami has just inflicted.

"It's disgusting," he whispers. "I'll disinfect it with my own."

"Yours is as disgusting, to be honest."

"Shut up, will you!?" He exclaims, "you're always making stupid comments like that."

You chuckle though it doesn't last long, transforming into a moan of pain as his fangs enters your skin.

Cloud has already covered your entire vision by the time he is done. The pure-bred lets you hold onto him for support though in exchange, he cradles your face in his hand, cold lips meeting your warm ones.

"Ugh," you groan, wasting your last energy to weakly hit his chest and complain, "I don't wanna be kissed by you either."

---------------------------------------------

First chapter done, yay ^^

Please forgive this uncreative idea :)

Published on: 18/07/15 | 12:41
Edited on: 04/03/18 | 12:43

~Scarlett-chan~