takoyaki overload! // ayato

"Ugh..."

"M-Neko-chan? What's wrong?" Kou asked, skipping towards you.

"Too much takoyaki..."

"Eh?"

"I ate too much takoyaki.." ><

Kou chuckled, "M-Neko-chan, I know Ayato-kun's a jerk so you should come play with me more~ You don't want him to feed you more takoyakis right?"

"I don't want him to feed me more takoyaki! But..."

Hey! Betraying Ayato wouldn't be good, right?

"But?"

"..."

"M-Neko-chan, I'll protect you from Ayato-kun so come with me. Nee?"

"Um, that's still a bit..."

Ok, let's keep this simple. You just don't want to leave Ayato.

"M-Neko-chan-"

"Oi! What're you doing with ore-sama's prey!?"

Here comes our Takoyaki King.

"It seems like your prey doesn't wish to be with you anymore." Kou said, smirking in process.

'Hey! I never say that!'

Ayato looked at you and glared menacingly, you gulped and averted your gaze away.

"Is it true, chichinashi?" Ayato asked.

"Um, it's–"

"It's true~ M-Neko-chan wishes to be with me, right?" Kou winked.

"Wait–"

Before you could say anything, Ayato cut you up, "Chichinashi, come with me." He roughly grabbed your wrist and teleported away.

~~~

He slammed you towards one of the mansion's wall. You grunted as he pinned you there.

"How many times do I have to remind you that you belong to this me!?" He shouted.

"Ayato! Let me expla–"

"Ore-sama's not done talking!"

You shut up.

"You belong to me, only mine. I don't care about your feelings or desire, you are mine."

He leaned forward then pull your shirt a bit, revealing your neck that had a few bite marks. Most of them werr his, however, some of them.. were not.

"Damn you, chichinashi! Letting yourself get bitten, realize that you're my prey already!" He exclaimed before roughly biting you causing you to yelp.

"Feel it... Feel my fang more.." He muttered, before creating another bite marks.

You bit your lips, tears almost slipping out of your eye.

"I want to suck you dry." He whispered, grabbing your wrist and bite there.

"Nggh.." You whimpered.

~~~

"Now, do you understand–"

Ayato went wide-eyed as he glanced at you and found you whimpering slightly as tears streammed down your face.

"Why are you crying!?"

"I'm sorry. I-I won't do it again!" You shouted in desperation.

"Geez, don't cry! It's ugly." He muttered, wiping your tears away.

"So.. Tell me. Why are you with that split-personality bastard?" Ayato demanded.

"I happened to meet Kou there... And he asked me what happened.. I told him you feed me too much takoyaki. And that happened..." You → ._.

"Huh!?"

"You see, I love Takoyaki but too much makes me wanna puke! Don't feed me more than necessary, Ayato."

Ayato face-palmed with a sigh.

"Ayato..?"

"I thought you're gonna leave me, geez."

You blushed but chuckled anyway, "I dunno you love me that much~"

"Who says I love you!? You're my food, so you belong to me. I won't forgive you if you try to leave me!" He exclaimed, trying to act a tyrant, even though his cheeks were tainted red.

"I promise you I won't leave you." You smiled.

"I'll suck you dry if that's a lie.." He mutters, pulling you close.

You nodded, "Yeah.." as you hug him back.

---------------------------------------------

Happy New Year, everyone!!! ^^ I wish all of you the best for this year, and I hope all of your wishes come true!

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on this book >~< It makes me so happy THX ^o^/

Thank you for following me too >< You guys are so nice ^^

I hope you guys can continue to enjoy my works :D

Well then here comes QUOTD:
Whose voice from all the 12 vampires do you love the most?

I luv Yuma's voice the best! Second's Ruki ^^ Third's probably Kanato ><

But all of their voices are so hot omfg (≧∇≦)

Hehe well then~ SEE YA GUYS SOON!!

~Scarlett-chan~