~~Dark Pleasure~~ •Yuma• LEMON

Darkness covered your entire vision. It was all that you could see. A moan erupted out of your opened mouth. Your entire body was shivering and it was sticky from all the sweats.

"Hehe, disgusting mesubuta." Yuma's chuckle echoed throughout the dark room.

Your breathe was in sync with the movement of his fingers that were moving in and out of your entrance. His thumb pressed against your clitoris, rubbing it occasionally to double the pleasure. Gasping for air, a groan left your drooling lips. Yuma's eyes never left your indecent figure and he was smirking, licking his lips.

"Are you enjoying this?" He questioned.

You stayed silent, unable to answer. It was probably because of the pleasure he was giving you, or also because you didn't know how to answer him. Adding in another finger, you choke on your breathe and moaned. Yuma couldn't help but chortle, "You... really are a slut, eh. Mesubuta."

"Y...Yuma...."

For the first time since it started, you actually spoke. Yuma could feel your frustration of wanting to release. However, he of course would never let you have what you desired.

"You look so frustrated, mesubuta. What do you want?" He teased. You let out a whimper as he started to go slower, "I..."

"Hm?" He leaned in, you could feel his breathe on your shoulder very well. Your involuntarily wiggled your hands, it started to feel very uncomfortable. It had been bounded even from before this started. You could feel Yuma leaning in even more, "Tell me, what do you want?"

You shivered, feeling his breathe right beside your ear. "Y-Yumaa..." Only a small whimper managed to come out of your mouth. Yuma chuckled, "I can't hear what you said."

Yuma took his fingers out of your opening, unconciously, you whined. A vicious smirk was displayed on his face. His callous, wet fingers he had just used against you trailed down your face to the top of your breast before grabbing it. You bit your lips to contain your moan as he started carressing it.

Not long after he played with it using his hand, you could then feel his breathe on top of it. He took your nipple into his mouth, nibbling and sucking on it. You gasped before your moan echoed throughout the barely lidded room.

"Y-Yuma...."

"Hm?"

"....p-please.."

"Please what?" He completely released himself from you, his smirk never vanishing. Staring at your bare, indecent figure amused him so much. Especially when he looked at your drooling, tear-stained face.

"I-I need.... a-ah!" Before you could verbalize your desire, he had sticked his fingers back into you, "Y-Yumaa...!"

"What do you need? I'm listening, don't worry."

He picked up his pace after inserting another digit. His thumb rubbed on your clitoris, you started panting, as you had difficulty in breathing normally.

"C'mon, mesubuta. Say it out loud. Your desire."

"....a-ah...! Yuma... no, i....!" You gasped as you felt your climax approaching. Sensing your walls tightening, Yuma pulled out. "Disappointed, mesubuta?" His laughter echoed. A tear escaped your eye in frustration.

"Y-Yuma... please, l-let me-..."

"Louder."

"P-Please, Yuma." With your cracking voice, you tried your best speaking loudly, "I... need to..."

"Need what?"

"N-Need to... cum so badly..!"

More tears escaped your eyes as Yuma laughed, "So LEWD, ahahaha!"