period #2 // sakamaki ; mukami

To @killerlady1011 , I made da Part 2 ^^

ENJOYY~!!!

---------------------------------------------

"Ugh, why do I have to do dis I hate my life wtf I hate everything UGH!"

You're now washing dishes as a punishment for failing tests.

"Don't waste time complaining and just do your punishment." Reiji is standing there, behind you, making sure you don't neglect your job.

Still scowling, you rubbed the disgusting plate used by one of the vampires with soaped sponge harshly.

"[Y/N], if you do that, the plate will-" Before Reiji could finish his sentence, a loud breaking noise was heard.

"Oh, it broke."

Reiji almost let out a growl before taking a deep breathe, "[Y/N], go to my room after this." He said before exitting the kitchen.

"Fuck you asshole."

~~~

You groaned, tired of being lectured by Reiji for a good two hours. You make your way to your favourite couch, hoping to get a good nap there.

But then, you're greeted by an unpleasant image.

"Shuu.. Move away." With the deepest, annoyed voice you can make, you said.

Shuu didn't even move, still breathing softly.

"Shuu. Move." This time, you make your order louder.

Still, no response.

"Shuu!" You exclaimed, "WAKE UP!"

Shuu groans, opening his eyes, "What? What do you want?"

"Move outta dat couch. That's my place." You grimaced.

"I'm here first." With that, he goes back to sleep.

"UGH SHUU! Seriously move outta dat couch! That's like the only good place in dis damned mansion! Shuu! Shuu! Shuu! Wake up and move!!! AHHH SHUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Shuddup..." Shuu groaned in response.

"I drooled on dat couch, I farted there, I even peed my pants there. Do u seriously wanna sleep there?"

As soon as you said that, Shuu widens his eyes and look at you with disgust, "I'm gonna leave." and teleport elsewhere.

You let out a sigh of relief, laying on your beloved couch.

~~~

You glance at the cheesecake... then rubbed your stomache.

You: *hicks*

"[Y/N]-san? What's wrong?" Kanato questioned, his voice cracked a bit and a single tear left his eye.

"I... I wanna eat the cheesecake but... My stomache hurts so much." You sobbed, rubbing the tears that is about to leave your eyes.

"I... I wanna eat the pudding that I waited to eat for so long but–! Ayato ate it *hicks*. T-Teddy is upset too *hicks*." Kanato sobbed, rubbing his eyes while clutching Teddy close to him.

"I wanna eat it so bad HUAAAA!!" The two of you then sob hysterically, holding onto each other as Teddy's squeezed in between both of you.

"C-Cheesecake..." "P-Pudding..." *sobs*