alone with you // yuma

"Oi, mesubuta!!" Yuma's loud voice calls out to you.

"What!?" You reply in a similar manner, not wanting to lose against the bear.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asks, looking as annoyed as ever.

"I was in the garden."

"Don't go walking off on your own, dammit." He sighs.

"Yeah." You nod though form a pout.

He stares at you for a moment before turning around, "Come with me." He says, urging you to follow him.

"Why?" You ask as you do as he tells you to.

"Ruki is out, Kou has a job and I don't know where Azusa went. Ruki told me to keep an eye on you so come." He explains as he keeps walking, munching on his sugar cubes.

"Mm... Ok."

----------------------------------

"What're you doing?" You approach the brunet and question, curious as to what he's doing.

"I'm planting strawberries. Can't you see?" He replies, his tone so rude you want to feed him soil.

"I was just asking, you don't have to answer it like that." You roll your eyes, unamused by his attitude.

"Tch."

"Woah, aren't you skilled?" A smile forms on your face, feeling refreshed after you've seen him doing his hobby.

"Of course I am. I'm not a good-for-nothing person like you!" He grins.

"What is that supposed to mean!?" You exclaim, pouting though you end up giggling.

"Heh." He laughs.

------------------------------------

"Done!"

"It's so neat!" You compliment him, admiring his actually great work. The garden looks even more lively with the strawberry family joining now.

"That's gotta be expected!" He smirks in satisfication.

"Oi, don't act all-so-mighty, you still suck." You say as a payback, smirking a smug one.

"What did you say!?" He exclaims, causing you to chuckle.

"Tch, you should be thankful we got you outta that Sakamaki mansion. We save your life, y'know." He mutters, walking back towards the house as he does.

"Save my life?" You look at him slightly confused, "well, there's not much difference, to be honest."

"What? They don't even care for your life or well-being while we do, at least, we care a little! That's called saving your life." He tries to convince you though it isn't really convincing to your ears.

You only shrug and chuckle at him, "okay, I get it. Thank you, oh, the great farmer Yuma."

"I'm not a farmer!" He shouts and throws a carrot at your direction in which you happen to catch. You smirk as soon as you see his pissed expression, deciding to run away from him.

"Oi! Get back here!" He exclaims, chasing after you frantically around the garden, "and give me back my carrot!"

------------------------------------

You feel as if you're floating above the clouds, the soft bed feels great against your skin. However, the moment of tranquility has to be broken by a single yell.