~~Kisu~~ •Azusa•

Mists came out of their mouth, its color matching the glowing snow beneath their feet. One was crouching down, holding the snow in his gloved hands while the other was standing up, watching the vampire.

"[Y/N]-san... Throw me with this."

The human knelt beside him and took the snowball into her hand, "Let's not do it, Azusa-kun."

"Eh... why? [Y/N]-san, I want to..."

"But I don't want to hurt Azusa-kun."

"It's okay," He shook his head, "I won't be upset if you do it."

"Hurting Azusa-kun upsets me."

"Really...?" The vampire widened his beautiful eyes as he gazed into her own orbs. His frown gradually disappeared, nodding at her last statement.

"I don't want to see you sad so I will forget it."

"Thank you."

"Can I ask for a hug... [Y/N]-san?"

"Sure, sure."

She enveloped him into a hug in which he gladly returned. He held her tight though he didn't forget to control his strength. After all, she was someone very dear to him.

"[Y/N]-san is... so warm." Azusa muttered by her ears, snuggling himself into her more.

"Azusa-kun, it tickles." The human chuckled. "I'm sorry..." And the vampire apologized.

"No need to be sorry, I like it."

"Ah... okay."

The pure snow fell upon them as if they were glitters. It was supposed to be cold but for some reason, they could only feel warmth. Whether it was because of her body temperature or because of the butterflies creating warm feelings, they didn't know.

"Let's go inside?"

"Okay, [Y/N]-san."

They walked through the snow hand-in-hand with each other, smiles decorating their facial expression.

Love between humans and vampires could be born as long as there was dedication and trust. The vampire king's dream was realized by these two. Bestowed by his blessings, they lived a fulfilled and peaceful life alongside their family.

"Yuma-kun, don't go there!"

"Ha!? What's with you, I want to check on my field! Go away, Kou!"

"They're as lively as usual." She chuckled, whispering to Azusa.

"STOP THERE, M-NEKO-CHAN, AZUSA-KUN!"

"What's wrong... Kou?"

He gestured the two of them to look up. They glanced at each other questioningly before doing as the idol said.

"Hm? [Y/N]-san, do you know what that is?"

"Is that... a mistletoe?"

"THAT'S RIGHT, M-Neko-chan~ Now that the two of you are caught, you'll have to kiss." Kou exclaimed excitedly.

"Kiss? Me...? Kiss [Y/N]-san?" Azusa questioned, tilting his head a bit to the right.

"Yes, yes." Kou nodded.

She faced Azusa, blush clouding her cheeks as she thought of kissing him.

"Is it okay...?" Azusa asked with a frown, holding both of her hands in his.

She nodded, "I don't mind, as long as it's with Azusa-kun."

Blush crept its way towards her face. However, it was too faint to be spotted. He leaned in, parting his lips to capture hers.

The human deepened the kiss as soon as they met, tightening her hold of his hands.

Kou chuckled in the background, holding his phone up, "Kawaii, kawaii~"

"Tch, you're so embarrassing." Yuma muttered under his breathe.

The two love birds continued making out regardless of the bickering his brothers caused. As soon as they separated their wet lips, giggle left it.

"Azusa-kun, I love you."

"Me too, [Y/N]-san... I love you too."

The eldest Mukami walked into the scene, sighing as Kou and Yuma continued their pointless arguments.

"Dinner is ready, you guys. Stop arguing and kissing, the food will go cold."

"Waa, dinner is ready!"

"Tch, I haven't even checked on my field."

"Let's go, [Y/N]-san." He took her hands into his once more and gazed into her eyes for an approval.

"Yes, let's go." And she gave me a bright smile, holding his hand back.

--------------------------------------------

Ain't it cute? XD

I didn't realize I wrote this in the Third Person's P.O.V. rip.

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSS!!!

Though it's still 3 hours to new year in my country XD

Thank you for reading my story this year, I hope you'll be willing to do the same next year as well :)

I promise I'll improve myself ^^

This has been a fulfilling and satisfying year for me. And this book is one of the main reasons, thank you so much guys, really ><

I hope next year will be even better for all of you and myself!

Sorry this oneshot's short btw ><

I've wrote too much angst this year and I wanted to end it with a fluff ><

Sorry if those angsts bothered you lol, I just luv writing them 😂

OH, OH!!!

I've started playing Dark Fate. Which means I'll be doing stuffs for the Tsukinamis soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've also started working on a oneshot for Kou's birthday even though it's still 28 days away XD

Well then, let's meet again soon~!!

~Scar-chan~