the chase // laito

"Then, Bitch-chan~ Go run."

"Eh?" Not understanding Laito's order, you asked. While looking at his smiling face, you couldn't help but frown.

"You told me you'll act as I wish, right?" He asked, still with his smile.

"Then, run." His voice dropped, now glaring at you. This sudden personality change in Laito has always cause you to shiver.

"But.. Where should I go?" You questioned, still confused by his demand.

"Just run, Bitch-chan." He smiled gently, "Go as far as you can. Don't let me catch you."

"And if I do... You know what I would do to you, right?" And then, his smile turnt into a fiendish smirk.

You turned around, hesitating at first. But it was his order after all. No matter how fun he could be at times, that couldn't change the fact that Sakamaki Laito is a heartless vampire.

And then... You started to run.

You went wide-eyed as you heard a cruel laugh emitting from the fedora-wearing vampire.

You ran and ran, you didn't know where. You just kept running, forcing through the people crowding the street.

As you ran, your chest started to tighten. You started breathing heavily. Your calves started to hurt. But you ignored all that.. You kept running.

People's laughters, people's words, people's foot steps... Everything just made your head hurt more, to the point you just wanted to collapse.

You started slowing down, and that time.. You turned around, taking a peek.

None.

That vampire.. wasn't following you.

You started going slower and slower, you could hear your fast heartbeats.

But how naïve that thought was.

As soon as you turned to face forward, your eyes widen. You caught a glimpse of him smirking, licking his lips.

Your entire body shook, your mind engulfed in fear. But that order still remained.

You had to run.

You ran again, but not as fast as before.

Your knees and legs were screaming for you to fucking stop. You panted heavily, your lungs unable to inhale oxygen properly. Your upper stomache started to hurt. Your head ached painfully, causing your vision to blur.

You shutted your eyes and re-opened them, determined to run faster and not got caught by Laito.

But how long is this gonna go on?

You started to think about that. Eventually, he will catch you. If he don't then you probably have collapsed.

You knew that thinking about that would slow you down, so you shook that off and focused solely on running. Running away from him.

You remembered this path. You took this path pretty often before you met the brothers. Since other people's voices caused your head to hurt more, you ran there.

You ran toward a clearing. There was a lake, a bench, trees and the moon was shining so brightly above you. It was a park you visited often with your family and friends.

Seeing that park brought you nostalgic feelings. But that didn't slowed you down, you knew your purpose.

You lost count on how long it has been since you started. Maybe it has been half on hour, or even an hour. You had never panted so much before, you never felt your legs hurt so much, you never felt so pathetic before.

"Ah, is my Bitch-chan tired already?"

You went wide-eyed, seeing the vampire stood in front of you so casually.

You moved backwards and fucking ran.

But then you bumped into something. Before you could comprehess what exactly you bumped into, you felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves on your body. You were being hugged.

Then you realized that it was no other than Laito.

"I caught you~ Bitch-chan~!"

You were still trying to catch your breathe and you honestly felt so comfortable in his arms. But those words created fear inside you. Fear of what might happened.

"Say, are you tired? Is it painful? Do you want more? Or you want it to stop?"

Him talking so fast caused you to become even more dizzy. It took you awhile to understand what he was talking about.

"Please.. Make it stop..."

Laito smirked, "As you wish."

You nodded slightly, feeling so relieved. Even though you knew punishment was probably waiting for you at home.

"Do you want something else?" He asked.

"Can you... carry me?"

Laito smirked even more as he lifted you up in bridal style. A small, relieved smile formed on your lips.

"Then, shall we go home?" He asked, kissing your forehead.

You nodded and muttered, "Yeah."

--------------------------------------------

I tried using past tense for the whole oneshot ^^

This was supposed to be an •Ayato• one but since there are too much Ayatos~ I changed it into Laito cause he also fit this.

I hope you enjoy it?

This one's one of my fav~ ^^

Then BAII BAIII!!! *is currently having Kou feels ._.*

~Scarlett-chan~