~~Beauty and the Beast #2~~ •Yuma• AU

Please read the announcement after the story, thank you❤︎

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

The girl flinched uncomfortably when thunders roared, rain and wind jumbling together outside and created a ruckus called the storm.

She noticed the distance between her and the Beast had increased, manifesting a frown because the light from the candelabra didn't reach her much. She looked at her right due to curiosity and emitted a gasp when the flash of lightning showed hideous sculptures and paintings on the wall beside her, urging her to run despite her exhausted legs and caught up to the three.

"Psstt, Yuma..." Azusa jumped onto his shoulder, "Say something to her..."

Yuma cocked his head to the left and saw tears forming in her eyes, he stopped his tracks for they had arrived and exhaled a reluctant sigh, "I... I hope you like it here?" He glanced at Kou questioningly but he nodded in approval and motioned for him to continue.

"This castle is your home now, I guess you can go anywhere you wish here." He spoke and opened the door to her new room, "Except for the west wing."

"The west wing?" The girl asked, "Why?"

"It's forbidden!" The Beast suddenly exclaimed, causing her to jolt in surprise.

She nodded and walked her first step into the room, finding it to be very beautiful and warm despite the eerie feelings in the other parts of the castle.

"Now, if there's anything you need, tell my servants." Yuma added.

"Psst, Yuma-kun," Kou whispered, "Invite her to dinner...!"

Yuma gritted his teeth and growled, "You... will join me for dinner. That's not a request, it's an order!"

His loud voice surprised her once again, earning a faint nod and a door slammed right in front of his face in return.

"Wow, Yuma-kun, it seems like you just terrify her once again."

"Tch."

*****

"Who does she think she is?" The male grumbled beneath his breathe, "No one says no to this Ayato-sama!"

"Yeah, right." Subaru scoffed.

"Dismissed, then rejected? She must be sick in the head for doing that to me!"

"Why don't you stop chasing after that sick girl then? I'm honestly tired of this, aren't you too?"

"I never stop until I get what I want!" The redhead proudly announced his motto, unsheathing the sword from its sheathe and pointed it at the sky.

Subaru face-palmed, "Seriously, stop. You're drawing unwanted attention."

*****

Multiple knocks landed on the door, waking the girl up from her little daydream, "Who is it?"

"It's me, Reiji. May I enter?"

"Sure..." She was hesitant at first but figured there wouldn't be any wrong letting him in.

She was surprised to see a reluctant Shuu following behind, "To think that you'll live here... Tch, it's so troublesome."

"I'm sorry but I'll try my best not to cause you trouble." She apologized, closing the door behind her after the two had gone inside.

"How about a cup of tea?" Reiji offered, "It might help you calm down."

"A-Ah, please... Thank you."