tight // laito ; yuma

Tight // tw: slight nsfw, dirty talk

"Okay, it's not like I don't like tight clothes but you guys staring at me like that makes me uncomfortable." You said.

Apparently, Laito told you to try on a certain shirt, and Yuma happened to passed by. After he caught a glance on this certain shirt, he forced you to wear it. You didn't see anything wrong with it so you tried it.

And this is what happened.

"Nfu~! Bitch-chan, you look good in that we can't help but stare~"

"Yeah." Yuma agreed, smirking, "You in this kind of clothes seem to prove that takoyaki Sakamaki wrong."

You blushed, "I'll take that as a compliment."

"It is a compliment~" Laito disappears and reappears beside you, smirking sneakily and licking your cheek.

"Oi, the hentai over there. Stop touching mesubuta so freely, who do you think you are." Yuma spoke, irritation in his voice.

"Who? I'm Bitch-chan's master~ or in other words, the person she loves. Nfu!"

"Tch! Get your hands off her! I don't think she'll ever like someone like you." Yuma stated, "Right!?"

"H-Huh?"

"Don't 'huh' me!"

"I haven't been listening, sorry." You honestly said...

"Haven't been listening, you say? Aren't you acting too highly for a mere prey?" Yuma asked as he stands up, looking down at you and making him look even more scary than he already is.

Crap!

"I'm sorry-"

"Sorry won't do you any good, Bitch-chan~" Laito whispered in your ear as he kisses your neck.

Yuma's frown turn into a smirk, "Well, I guess, I just have to enjoy myself with you. But I have to make sure you won't enjoy yourself."

You know it will probably be just another biting punishment like usual even so you can't help but feel nervous.

"Oi, that hentai, you gonna join or no?"

"Of course I am~ it's Bitch-chan after all."

"Then, let's hurry up. Mesubuta seems to be looking forward to it." Yuma smirked.

"W-What? I'm not!"

"Liar." Laito smirked.

You got pushed and pulled around causing you to end up in this position. You're sitting on top of Yuma's lap, him already burying himself in the crook of your neck while Laito's enjoying himself in front of you with the other side of your neck.

Soon enough, biting and moaning sound could be heard.

Unconciously, you let out a loud moan, causing you to cover up your mouth in embarrassment.

"Hmm... She's enjoying herself." Laito said.

"Yea right. What should we do?"

Holy shit wut did I do?

"Hmm~ What kind of thing do you hate, Bitch-chan?" Laito asked, leaning closer and closer, your nose brushing against each other.

You blushed, "I.. I don't know..."

"Lying again." Yuma lets out a sigh, "Y'know, we need to punish you throughly."

"A punishment Bitch-chan won't enjoy, huh?" Laito asked, putting his right hand on his jaw, seeming to be thinking.