the deal // shuu [LEMON]

The Deal // tw: nsfw

Unable to contain the laughter anymore, you laugh out loud but soon cover your mouth up. Or he's gonna find you.

The laughter soon turns into chuckles. You breathe heavily, but that doesn't matter since you're enjoying this.

"What're you doing now, [Y/N]?"

You almost jump in surprise as you hear that voice. But you recognized them right away so you managed to calm down.

"It's none of your business, Shuu." You smirked.

Shuu opens one of his eye, eyeing the object in your hands.

He sighed, "Don't."

"What?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

He clicked his tongue, "Tch. I know you dislike Reiji but just don't get into troubles with him."

"...but why?" You whined.

"Why are you so stubborn?" Shuu groaned, forcing himself to sit, "Ahh.. So troublesome.."

"Do you actually wanna get locked in the dungeon?" He questioned, opening both of his eyes to reveal the beautiful sapphire orbs he has.

You gulped.

"Or... you wanna get whipped by him?" Upon saying that, a smirk forms on Shuu's lips.

"No..."

His smirk disappears in an instant, "Then return those freaking glasses back to him."

"No."

"Huh? Why?"

"If I do, he's gonna scold me or actually lock me up! So I can't return it. How about you return it instead?" You suggested, with a big smile on your face, making it seems like it's actually a good idea --"

"Hah? Are you stupid? There's no way I'd wanna return it to him." He stated, rubbing the back of his head and lets out a yawn.

You pouted, "But I'm scared.."

"That's why use your brain once in awhile."

"...."

A few moments later, you come up with a conclusion.

"I'll give you my blood, so you help me and return this."

"No."

"WHY!?"

"I can have your blood anytime I want, whether you allow it or not. So that kind of deal doesn't benefit me." Shuu spoke up.

Now that you think about it, he has a good point.

"But.."

You look at him, raising an eyebrow.

"I'll do it, if you're willing to do anything I ask for."

"Wait a minute, imma consider it." With that said, you put a hand on your chin, seeming to be thinking about the deal.

.......

"Okay, I accept it." You nodded, handing him Reiji's glasses.

"Yeah." He lazily replied and lazily stands up, lazily making his way towards Reiji.

"Hurry up! Before he hunts me down!" You exclaimed, giving him a push on the back. He grunted, "What a drag..."

~~~

"So, what do ya want?" You questioned, while observing his room.

"Sit." He commanded from his bed.