~~The War of Claim~~ •Reiji, Ruki•

"Really, can you even do anything right?" Reiji breathed out a frustrated sigh.

You had broken a plate when you were told to set the table for dinner. You apologized but it seemed like Reiji wasn't satisfied with that. With your head hanged low, you were waiting for him to say his next words.

"Fine, you can make up for this by cooking for dinner."

You went wide-eyed, 'What?'

"Uh, sorry, but I can't cook?" You awkwardly told him. Reiji looked at you in disbelief.

A few moments passed with the two of you standing there. "Well then, I shall teach you how to do so." Reiji had collected his cool back and went to prepare the preparations for the cooking.

'Ugh... I wonder if this will be alright.'

~ ~ ~

"Reiji, how do you–" Standing near the stove was too hot for you to handle, you had always lived your life by staying away from it, this was too unusual >< Reiji immediately came over and had his hand on top of yours, sighing, "Can't you even do this much? What have you been doing your entire life? Good grief."

Your face was coloured deep red. After all, you were standing so close to Reiji. His hand was holding yours and your back touched his chest. But then, you didn't want to hear Reiji's rant anymore so you paid attention to the carbonara cooking ><

"Here," Reiji said in a low volume, near your ear. Shiver ran down your spine since your ears were really sensitive. Your knees started to buckle under you and your heart was pounding unusually fast. If it wasn't for you being so near to fire, you would've collapsed right there ><

"Oh? What do I found here?"

You went wide-eyed as you heard another voice from behind you. You of course recognized that voice right away and turned around to face the owner. The moment you saw his expression, you knew it wouldn't end well :v

"What do you want, Ruki?" Reiji asked with a glare. "Hmph," Ruki scoffed, "I want to take that livestock back."

Reiji turned off the stove and separated himself from you, "Sorry but I am disciplining her here, you can come again later."

Ruki lightly glared at him, "That won't do, I need her right now."

"What for? Well, whatever need you have with her will not be as important as this is. Then, let us continue, [Y/N]."

"Y-Yeah..." You nervously replied him. The tension in the kitchen was too thick, you could feel Ruki glaring at you from behind causing you to gulp. Reiji turned on the stove once again and hold your hand, making you stir the pasta.

While the cooking proceeded, you wondered why Ruki didn't voiced anymore protest. But you could still feel him glaring at the two of you so you knew he was still pissed at you.

"Here, done." Reiji announced.

You wiped the sweats off your forehead and sighed in relief.

"[Y/N]–"

Before Reiji could speak, Ruki's hand grabbed yours, pulling you towards him. His menacing glare were directed at a shocked Reiji. Reiji contained a sigh, smirking instead.

"What are you planning to do, Ruki?"

"Oh, nothing important just like you said, really. Just simply teaching this bad livestock of mine just whose property she is."

You knew he was smirking by the sensation of his soft yet cold lips on the top of your skin. Shivers ran down your spine, clutching onto the cloth of your skirt with your eyes shut.

A yelp escaped your lips as Ruki's fangs dugged deep inside of you. It was painful at first but the pleasure emerged just a second after it.

"How unsightly."

Ruki continued drinking your blood, drowning you in the pleasure of his fangs. As soon as he was done, you'd have fallen straight to the floor if it wasn't for his hand still holding onto yours.

You opened your eyes and attempted to sit, for if you didn't, your muscle would be all sore from being held like that.

"Hmph, for you to do that, really. What a rare sight." Reiji's smirk hadn't vanished. "Well, it doesn't matter if you are a son of Lord Karlheinz or not, I will still try to claim this Livestock over here to be only mine." Ruki produced a smirk too.

"Is that a wage of war then?"

"Hm, I wonder."

"Very well, I shall proudly accept your challenge."

"Well then, you heard that, Livestock." Ruki looked at you straight in the eyes, "You better go prepare yourself."

--------------------------------------------

HELLO~!!!

This is da 50th chapter ^o^

Sorry it's short tho .

First off, QUOTD:
Ruki or Reiji!?

Tbh tbh tbh.... ruki i think ><

BUT REIJI'S ALSO A VERY VERY KIND GUY DEEP INSIDE AHAHA

Ok, these friends of mine want me to promote their fanfics >< They're written in Indonesian tho~

Then,  if you're an Indonesian and a 5SOSFam, go check out her stories: gegeadita ^^
I hugged her thrice today and I was so happy XD (psstt it was da first time ><)

And if you're an Indonesian and a Directioner, go check out felisaregina 's fanfic ^^ (i luv her and i hug her everyday)

THX GUYS. GO VOTE AND COMMENTS KAY. IF POSSIBLE, SHARE TOO. HEHE.

I'll go rewatch the Chimera Ant arc of HxH to write this requested scenario tonight~ Wish me luck XD

~~Scar-sama uwahaha~~