sleepy // shuu

@Lukrecchi here's your oneshot ^^

ENJOYYY~

---------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes, seeing the celilings of your room. You sighed, before letting out a loud yawn. You took a seat, observing your surroundings.

And then, your eyes caught a glimpse of a certain snoring creature.

"What the heck is he doing here..." You muttered.

You watched his sleeping figure for awhile, before getting over your laziness and made up your mind to get out and find something to eat.

Just as your feet were about to touch the ground, a hand grabbed your arms. You looked at the culprit, only to found Shuu glaring lazily at you.

"What?" You asked.

Without giving you a reply, he pulled you back to the bed. You groaned, not liking how strong this lazy vampire is.

You observed him as he went back to sleep, you pouted. His hand apparently was still tightly gripping your wrist.

"Oi, Shuu. Lemme go."

Shuu → *snores*

A vein popped on your head.

"Hey I'm serious. Let me go."

Shuu → *snores*

Another vein popped on your head.

You took a deep breathe and let out a sigh. This guy's so annoying.

You stayed put and laid back down, gazing at Shuu's sleeping face. He looked like a Sleeping Beauty.

Seeing his face up so close caused your cheek to turned bright red and made your heart pound hard.

Shuu's handsome, isn't he?

...

Your calm gaze turnt into a glare.

What the heck was I thinking about?

A sigh left your lips again. You continued to watch him sleep, it's not like you had another choice anyway *shrug*

Nervously, you moved your other hand towards his face. The bright red on your cheeks turned redder. You hesitated at first, but with the courage you gathered, you went and touched his hair.

S-So soft... You blushed, running your hand along his hair, gently stroking them. Unconciously, you started to smile. Shuu let out a groan. Your body froze, thinking he woke up.

But he stopped shifting and went back to sleep.

You breathe a sigh relief. Once again, you stroke his hair. And soon enough, your hand went to his face. Gently rubbing his soft but cold cheek. Your hand went up and touched his eyelid, gently rubbing them. You brought your hand and felt the bridge of his nose, going downwards. And finally, you reached his lips. You gulped, before rubbing them softly.

Your heart almost stopped when Shuu's other hand grabbed your hand.

"What are you doing?" His cold voice asked, both of his eyes opened, revealing the cold, blue orbs.

You blushed, "I..."

"I was just touching your face!"

"....and hair."

Shuu's cold expression turned into a teasing smirk.

"Eh? Touching your master so freely... As expected of a lewd woman."

"Shuddup! It's your fault too! Look!" You exclaimed, pointing at his hand which was still grabbing your right wrist.

"Heh." He scoffed.

You pouted.

"So...." You trailed off, "Shuu-"

A vein popped up again, Shuu had closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

"Oi, seriously! Wake up!" You shouted.

"...noisy...." He softly groaned.

"I'm hungry, lemme go."

"...no."

"...why?"

"...no."

"I hate you." You grumbled under your breathe.

You took a glance at his sleeping face again, holding down the urge to pinch his cheek. You blushed again and continued to stare at his peaceful face.

Suddenly, "Stop staring." He ordered, opening both of his eyes.

Your blush turnt even redder.

As you stare at his beautiful sapphire orbs, he stared back into your [E/C] ones. Your heart started to beat faster, his eyes capturing yours, making you unable to look away.

He continued to stare, without blinking. And you somehow managed to do the same. Sweat trickled down from your forehead, giving off how nervous you are.

Shuu's emotionless expression changed, he was smirking mockingly at you, low chuckles emitting from him.

"W-What's so funny?" You stammered, wondering what ridiculous thing had you done.

"No, it's just that I found it funny how nervous you look with just me staring at you." He spoke up, still with the smirk.

"I can't help it." You grumbled, pouting.

"Come here..." He softly breathed out, his sexy voice caused you to blush. He let go of your right hand, you thought he'd freed you but then he wrapped his arms around you, embracing you close.

"Shuu..?"

He buried his face in the crook of your neck, inhaling your scents causing you to blush even redder. Then, he exhaled. You couldn't even imagine how red your face was right then.

"So warm..." He whispered. If he wasn't that close to you, you wouldn't even been able to hear it.

"Sleep." He ordered.

"Wha?"

"Sleep." He repeated, hugging you tighter.

"I just woke up-"

"I told you to sleep. Obey me."

You pouted, your belly was already making weird noises. But you doubted Shuu would let you go so... You closed your eyes and buried your face in his clothed chest.

"Hmph..." Shuu breathed out. You smiled, even though you were reaallyy hungry, you couldn't deny the fact that you liked being in his arms.

You snuggled up into him more. Without you noticing, Shuu smiled, continuing his sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Hello, minna-san :D
HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!

I was hungry when I wrote this hehe ^^

Hope you guys enjoy it~

Next is probably a •Subaru• one, cuz his b'day's cominggg~~~!

Then, see ya ^^

~Scarlett-chan~