anime! #3 // laito

You smiled softly, staring into your boyfriend's handsome face as he stared into yours too. You leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek, gently touching his hair.

"I love you..." You whispered, the two of your foreheads touching romantically as you both smiled. "Thank you... for always staying by my side.. and cheering me up whenever I'm sad... I love you." And this time, you kissed his lips. Then you laid your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeats, the wide smile was still on your face. And for the third time, you said, "I love you..."

"Bitch-chan, notice me already." Laito pouted, snatching your boyfriend away from you.

You dramatically gasped, "Laito! How dare you! M-My boyfriend...!"

"No, you! How dare you! Even though you have me, you still call this stuff your boyfriend!" Laito exclaimed, throwing the [Insert Your Bae Here] body pillow acrossed the room.

"Hidoi!" You gasped with your fake japanese accent. [It means "How horrible", "Cruel" or smthg like dat, if you dunno '']

"Stop it, Bitch-chan! They're not real, kiss me instead!" Laito whined, closing the gaps between the two of you as he tried to kiss you ><

You struggled against him, pushing his face away to avoid getting kissed by the fedora-wearing weirdo, "Noo! Don't kiss me! I swear loyalty to my [Insert Bae Again]!"

"No, Bitch-chan, YOU ARE MINE!" Laito → >▵<

"No, I'm not yours!" And finally, you broke free from him! Hell yea! You immediately ran towards your boyfriend, embracing him in your arms, "Are you ok? You're not hurt, are you?"

Laito glared at you questioningly... cuz even if it's just a bunch of cottons and fabrics, your face was actually really full of worries '-'

'Is she actually insane or is she just faking it.' Laito thought, observing you who kept talking to boyfriend.

"Nee, Bitch-chan. Do you actually think that he's alive?" Laito questioned. "Of course." You answered him bluntly.

"He is the love of my life, my trash, my boyfriend and my husband. Oh, he's also my baby, should be protected at all cost. I love him so much, I'll make him happy FOR SURE. I swore loyalty to him. Even tho there are a lot of charming guys who I love too, for example Matsuoka Rin, Akashi Seijuro, Gray Fullbuster, Sebastian Michaelis and etc, THIS GUY *points at boyfriend* WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONLY ONE I TRULY LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART." And with that, you clenched your right fist and put it across your heart with your left hand behind you. [Y'know~ that SNK salute DEVOTE UR HEARTS FOR HUMANITY thingy XD]

Laito stared at you in awe, 'Is she serious?' While you just keep grinning at him.

"But Bitch-chan, you're mine!" Laito still argued, "I won't hand you to anyone, even if they don't exist!"

"But I don't wanna be yours." You → '-'

"Then, I'll just simply force you too." Laito → ^^

You → ....?

In within a second, you got pinned on the wall and in within another second, Laito's fangs were already inside the flesh of your neck. You bit your lips to contain your moan. Somehow, Laito's bite today wasn't painful, it was good instead. You hold onto Laito's shirt, clutching it tight.

Laito smirked, "Nfu~ Are you okay, Bitch-chan? It feels good, right?"

"Y-Yeah..." You stuttered, "I was thinking it was [Insert Ur Bae] who did it to me and I was so.... ugh *melts*."

Laito pouted, "Bitch-chan~" and suddenly, his voiced dropped, "If you keep doing that, I'll get angry, you know."

You → O.o wtf

Ok, that voice drop caused you to gulp and a shiver ran down your spine. It wasn't the first time you saw that side of Laito but... it was still scary >~<

Laito then grinned again, "Nfu~ you stopped talking bullshits~"

"....but, I luv him." You → ._.

"Bitch-chan, love me instead." He hold your chin kind of gently, making you look at him in the eyes. "Unlike him, I can give you as much love and affections as you want~ So, love me, ok?"

Rather than being mesmerized by his words, you were focusing your attentions to his beautiful eyes that were staring deep into your soul instead. You've always thought of them as incredibly beautiful, you actually love them, although you never wanted to admit it.

"What, Bitch-chan? Fascinated by my speech? Nfu~!" Laito giggled, placing a peck on your lips, "So? Have you fallen in love with me already?"

You blushed, averting your eyes away.

Laito smirked as he saw what you did, feeling satisfied that he had finally caught your attention away from your bae. 'Now, less thing to worry about~ nfu!'

However you still picked up your boyfriend, "Well, Laito. I like you, KINDA! But I still love [Insert da bae] more!" You grinned, holding your boyfriend close to you.

Laito was actually disappointed that he hadn't destroyed your love for the pillow boyfriend but he felt like he had accomplished something~ ^^

"Aw, Bitch-chan's being a tsundere~ What's with the *imitate ur voice* 'KINDA'? Nfu~!"

"Shut up!" >▵<

---------------------------------------------

Here's the Part 3, mewmew1224 ! I hope you like it~ :D

When I was thinking bout doing it, my one and only body pillow, Kise Ryouta body pillow caught my eye. I got the idea and immediately started writing lol >< but let's just imagine it an Ayato body pillow cuz he's the only one I'd devote my life to HAHA

Ok, QUOTD here~ :
Whose eyes do you love the most?

I freaking luv Reiji's eyes :3 Second's Ayato ^o^

Then, I'll see ya guys soon~! BYEBYE~ ^^

~~Scarlett-chan~~