~~Alice of Vampire Sacrifice~~ •The Triplets, Mukamis• AU

Once upon a time, I was only a little dream.

Such a tiny dream I was, I didn't know who first dreamt about me.

And so I thought,

"I don't want to disappear like this..."

"Just how can I make people dream about me?"

I thought and thought and thought and at last, I had an idea.

"I will make people become lost in me by giving birth to a whole new world."

The first sacrifice was a fierce yet gentle at heart warrior. He gallantly held a sword in hand, walking through the forest of Wonderland.

With that shining sword of his, he casted away various of things and spreaded his bright red path.

Oh, how much he loved showing off his power. He was well-known all around the land and everyone who saw him greeted him with compliments.

That power of his was used to drive away evil spirits, as well as helping local people.

As the red-haired sacrifical piece made his way through an unusually dark forest, he saw a figure standing in the middle of his way.

Before he could reach it, the figure had drifted further away.

An evil spirit.

Was what crossed his mind.

He ran and ran after it, just as he was about to exit the forest, he managed to grab it.

A girl.

Her beauty enchanted him to the point he couldn't look away.

As the girl frowned, a blush appeared on his face.

He released his death grip from her and grinned sheepishly.

The girl knew that he wasn't a bad guy then and smiled, letting out her hand to shake his.

He took it and introduced himself in which she followed shortly after.

The two travelled to almost every part of the country and created a lot of memories together.

He dressed her in an armor and taught her how to wield a sword, she seemed to be a fast-learner since she mastered the basic techniques in only a day. In no time, she could fight almost as well as he did.

They began fighting against more evil spirits and helped villagers, earning more and more praises and gifts from them.

It should had been enough even for him however, he felt the need for more.

More, more, more...

He needed more power, more strength, more praises, more and more...

His greed, was the end of him.

This is not enough, I need more. Can you help me?

The girl only nodded before holding his hand and dragged him somewhere.

Soon, they faced a dragon spirit feared by the local villagers. The dragon spirit had been raging for decades, often destroying their fields they worked hard on.

The red warrior, alongside her fought it and won.

For saving their small village, the village head bestowed upon him various kinds of gift.

Yes, that was what he desired.

Everyone looked up on him but he still needed more.

And so, he asked her,