~~Kou's P.O.V. #3~~

Kou's P.O.V.
This thing.... called "love".

I assured myself that 'this' is the way of showing my love for her.

But after thinking over and over about it again.... I started doubting it all over again...

From the stories or wherever, they all define love as something beautiful.

Hurting her over and over again... It's not beautiful at all.

It's filthy.

Kou stared at the ceilings of his room, thinking long and hard about his feelings. He was sure it was love before, his attachment and obsession to you... He was sure it was love. He didn't doubt it anymore.

But when he finally obtained you... he wasn't so sure... that was when he started hurting you, claiming the reason was that he wasn't able to become adam, it wasn't a lie but it wasn't the truth either. He knew it was wrong but he didn't stop, he even enjoyed seeing your pained face.

That... isn't love.

That's not love. It's definitely not love.

Then, what is it that I am feeling?

....

....i don't get it.

In your room, you were sitting on your bed, staring off into the empty spaces.

'Is this really okay? Am I satisfied with my current situation?' Those thoughts filled your head.

'Do I enjoy this?' You asked yourself. Of course, no is the answer. 'Then, why am I okay with this?' Again, you questioned yourself.

'Simply, because I love him.' You let out a sigh.

'It's wrong...' You knew, what Kou was feeling probably wasn't love. You didn't know what it was but for sure, it wasn't love.

'I... I should.... What I should do... I have to...' You got up from your bed and exitted your room.

~ ~ ~

Multiple knocks landed on Kou's door.

"Huh? What?" He was surprised by the sudden knockings. He shook his head, getting himself back to reality, "Come in, it's not locked."

The door opened, revealing your figure. Kou went slightly wide-eyed.

"Kou." You called. "What's wrong, M-Neko-chan?" He asked.

"What you're feeling...." You spoke up, "...isn't love."

Kou widened his eyes more, if that was possible.

I knew it... It isn't love alright.

You just had to say that. You knew he was having trouble figuring out what it was, you had to say it, so that everything became clear.

It isn't love, it isn't love.

I know, I know...

Love couldn't possibly this tainted.

The blue sky that I've always yearned to see... I can't see it. I'm unable to. Before [Y/N] became mine, I caught a glimpse of that endless blue sky that I wanted. So I reached the conclusion that if I were to obtained her, I would also obtain that blue sky.

But... Months and months passed, I had never even once seen it again.

This is wrong, I made a mistake. A huge one.