maths // ayato ; reiji ; subaru

In the living room of a mansion owns by six vampires, there sits 3 of them and you, a human female.

You display a very annoyed and uncomfortable look in your face, sighing before filling your complaint, "Reiji! I don't need you to teach me math!"

"Oh, really?" He glares at you, "Then, please explain the meaning of this." He shoves a test paper into your face an forces you to look at your embarrassin math score: 25 out of 100 points.

You nervously rub the back of your head, "Um, I forgot to study."

"Cih, we vampires have no need for math." The redhead mutters and rolls his eyes.

"You got 0 for math, Ayato." Reiji says.

Ayato blinks a few times before looking the other way, sweatdropping.

"AND you, Subaru." Reiji calls the youngest son of the family.

"Hah!?"

"Can you stop ripping your test paper and throwing it out of the window?" He asks with an irk mark on his forehead, his eyesbrows twitching in irritation as well.

"Who gives a fuck?" Subaru grumbles under his breathe.

"Now, sit down, all of you. I'll help you study for the make-up test." Reiji sighs after his declaration, preparing the materials necessary.

(X²+ 9x + 18) ÷ (X + 6) = ?

"What the fuck is this?" Ayato exclaims, his eyes widening the instant he sees the question.

"How can you not solve such an easy equation like that, Ayato?" Reiji asks, wondering what his brother has been doing in school all the time.

"Easy, my ass. This is the hardest question ever." Ayato mutters.

(X²+ 11x + 28) ÷ (X + 4) = ?

"Okay, I don't understand how to solve this." You say and give Reiji the piece of paper you have answered it at.

"It's good that you tried, but this is not even close, [Y/N]." Reiji sighs again.

(8x - 9)(2x²+ 2xy - y²) = ?

"The heck!?" Subaru shouts, almost ripping the sheet of paper Reiji gave.

"Subaru!" Reiji exclaims, managing to stop him on time.

"Tch."

Reiji heaves a sigh, "You guys are hopeless. Just what are you doing in your class?"

"Sleep." → Subaru

"Takoyaki. And boobies." → Ayato

"My boyfriend." → You

"Subaru, you can sleep in your room. Ayato, you eat takoyaki every hour and don't think about such indecent thing. [Y/N], fictional characters could NOT be your boyfriend."

Subaru → "Tch."

Ayato → "Heh."

You → *pouted*