~~Laito's P.O.V~~

Laito's P.O.V.
It was all my fault that this happened. If only I weren't this careless...

You stood there at the entrance of the foyer with a confused expression decorating your face.

"Come inside, [Y/N]-chan."

The male spoke in a very gentle tone, letting out his hand for you to take. You hesitated but you took it since he was the only one you had in the moment.

You set your feet on the mansion and swallowed a gulp as a very nostalgic feeling slapped you in the face.

You certainly lived there before.

"Remember anything?" He questioned.

You shook your head and whispered, "But... I have a feeling I really did live here."

He flashed you a grateful smile, though it was somehow also very sad.

Bitch-chan has a partial memory loss.

She remembers her past well but she has no memories from the time she was first sent here and met us until this point.

She also has some problem recognizing people, often forgetting my name over and over again.

This is all because of that accident.

If only I wasn't careless,
If only I cared more...

"Um...?" You got a good look of the male's face, wanting to call out to him though you had forgotten his name.

You tugged on his sleeve carefully, awakening him from his little daydream. He was a bit surprised and flinched, surprising you as well, "I'm sorry..."

"No, no. [Y/N]-chan, don't apologize." His voice held pain, lots of pain in it. The look in his eyes told you he bore plenty of regret and guilt, causing sorrow to develop inside your own chest.

"Now, come one. I'll show you my room." He announced with a smile, gently holding your hand as he proceeded.

The mansion was enormous, walking through countless of halls before arriving in front of a door. It felt as if you just walked through a maze. He opened the door, revealing a room with pink as its dominant color.

"This is... my room?"

"Correct, do you remember anything?"

You took a step forward and explored the chamber, your eyes scanning through various of things though you were only capable of recognizing barely half of them.

"Yes," You nodded and took a book into your hand, "I know this book."

A smile spread across his face as he followed your trails, standing right behind you.

"Well then, suit yourself to this room. I have to go talk to Reiji and will come back by dinner."

You nodded, "Thank you..."

You didn't remember who Reiji was but you didn't dare yourself to ask, he was a person kind enough to help you when you had no one. All the people you knew was no longer with you. No, they weren't the one who disappeared. It was you yourself who moved from your city into this town.

The male bid you goodbye and exited the room, quietly closing the door. You hesitantly took a seat on your supposed-to-be bed. It was fluffy, very different from the hospital's bed.