~~My Masochistic Bitch-chan~~ •Laito•

"Aahh..."

A moan left your lips as his fangs buried themselves deep inside your flesh. Your hands were gripping onto his blazer. You had your eyes shut since everytime you opened them, you were greeted with blurry images. Your head had been hurting for awhile too. All thanks to the loss of your blood. Laito's blood sucking sounds filled your ears. The pain was no longer felt, you could only feel the pleasure his fangs were giving you to the point you were almost trembling.

Pulling his fangs out, Laito chuckled, "Bitch-chan's face is in deep red~ does this feels so good? Do you like the pleasure I give you? Nfu~ Bitch-chan, answer me."

You opened your eyes to face him, however, your vision were a bit hazy that you could only make out a bit of his figure. Weakly, you nodded. The minimum respond you gave disappointed him a little but... whatever, he thought. The taste of your blood was still lingering in his mouth. Even though he was pretty full already, he still wanted more.

Moving down from your neck, he unbuttoned your school uniform, revealing more of you. Being exposed to him still made you feel uncomfortable but you had lost all energy to resist, not like you wanted to anyway. You laid there defenseless, letting the vampire do everything he wished to you.

"Ahh, Bitch-chan~" Laito whispered and started showering your skin with kisses. You gasped as he did. "So sensitive, nfu~"

"Hm~ where should I bite you? Nee, Bitch-chan, choose for me."

You were at the point where anywhere was fine, you wanted to tell him that but you didn't have any energy to do so. Laito knew and pecked your lips with a kiss, "Is anywhere fine?"

You nodded. Laito went ahead and bit your sides. The noise you made then was quite loud. "What a naughty voice you let out right there, nfu❤︎~" Laito teased before once again sucked your blood.

Your cheeks were clouded deep red as your conciousness slowly drifted away from you.

~ ~ ~

You let out a rather depressing sigh. With a frown on your face, you kept staring at the paper you held in your hands. It was your test paper. Once again, you obtained a pitiful score. Well, it wasn't like you were lazy or anything. You didn't even have time to open your book in the mansion. Laito was always there with you, barely leaving your side, toying with you, sucking your blood and making you faint.

But at least during school hours, Laito left you alone. You took the chance and brought your science books for the upcoming test to the library.

In the middle of the studying session, your head ached. You groaned when suddenly you felt someone holding your shoulder.

"Nfu~ what's wrong, Bitch-chan?"

"No, my head just hurts a bit..." You muttered. "Hm~ then, shall Laito-kun bring you the the infirmary?" He had a grin on his face as he said that.

"I'm fine, there's no need to.."

"Hmm~ then, it's ok if I take a little bite, isn't it~?" He whispered in your ear. You went wide-eyed and attempted to struggle. But learning from the previous experiences, there was no chance of winning. Your arms, which were already in Laito's grips, went limp. The brunette had a questioning look in his face, "Is Bitch-chan gonna be submissive for today? I prefer you to struggle though, but oh well~ itadakimasu~" Your wrist which was exposed by him were bitten.

The feelings of his fangs dugging inside your flesh were painful. It was so painful, just like all the previous times. But it felt good too. He was right, they were right. You were a masochist. You loved the pain Laito inflicted upon you. It made you depressed at first, after realizing it but as time went by... you began to accept yourself for it.