b e t t e r // subaru

"Fuck!" Subaru punches a hole into the wall.

"Subaru-kun!" Laito protests.

"What?" Subaru snaps.

"Control your temper a little, Subaru." Reiji speaks up, pushing his glasses back into the bridge of his nose.

"Cih!" He curses, kicking a nearby chair.

"Subaru! That was a quite expensive chair!" Reiji exclaims.

You're eating a bar of chocolate, watching Subaru throwing his rampage and getting scolded by Reiji and Laito whining. Why? Because it's amusing ^^

Although when Subaru actually is throwing his tantrum, it pains your heart to see him like that. You don't like him calling himself a filthy, pathetic being cause he isn't. You want him to love himself more.

"What the hell are you looking at?"

Subaru's voice wakes you up from your thoughts. You blink and ask, "Huh?"

"Cih." It seems to irritate him even more, causing him to leave the scene.

"Mou, Subaru-kun." Laito sighs.

Reiji sighs, "That brat."

*Time Skip A Few Days Later*

You're wandering aimlessly around the mansion with nothing better to do. Today's Sunday so there is no school, which you're glad for.

You continue walking, then suddenly you hear a loud BAM!!, probably signing that Subaru's punching another wall.

Your eyes go wide as soon as you see Subaru walking towards you, anger clearly written on his face. Being near an angry Subaru is definitely not a good thing.

Before you can sprint the fuck away, he catches a glimpse of you, directly glaring a hole into your head.

Being bitten by thirsty vampires sure is painful. But being punched by one is probably on a whole new level.

'I think.. I should just run away now.' A thought crosses your head, you slowly move backwards.

A second later, you completely understand what you should freaking do and run away from him.

He won't catch you, right? I mean, he always tells you to stay away from him or he'd break you. So there's no way he would chase you.

Oh, how wrong that theory was.

He grabs your hand, pulling you towards him. You gasp, not believing what just happened.

"S-Subaru?" You ask.

He doesn't reply. He brings the hand he is holding close to his mouth, you realize what he's about to do but you refuse to resist. Angry Subaru can create a hole in your tummy, why would you want to resist!?

Subaru opens his mouth, revealing his sharp fangs which pierce into your porcelain skin a second later. A low "ugh" escapes your lips.

Sucking sounds and Subaru's occasional moan fill your ears, not that you mind though. You're used to being bitten and Subaru's pleased sound makes you somewhat happy. Subaru's rarely pleased or happy, if your blood is able to make him feel that way then you don't mind giving him some. As long as he doesn't kill you.