dungeon sex // laito [LEMON]

You opened your eyes. You scanned your surroundings and found out that... you weren't in your room anymore. You tried moving but... you couldn't? You soon realized that yours hands were bound by shackles. And your feet were barely touching the ground. You were in the Torture Chamber.

You gulped, sweats trickling down your forehead. 'Who the heck put me here...' You thought. Suddenly, the door creaked opened.

"Are~? Is Bitch-chan awake already~?"

You gulped again, 'That voice... dammit.' Of course it has gotta be Laito. Who else would bother going through all the troubles to set this up?

Laito's figure emerged from behind the door. He was wearing his vicious smirk, his emerald-coloured eyes staring down your vulnerable state.

"Nfu~ Bitch-chan looks so appetizing~" Laito grinned. 'Which part of this is appetizing..' was the line that immediately appeared in your head.

"Laito, what do you want..?" You questioned, nervously taking a look at the vampire's face. He was still smiling as he answered, "What do you think?"

You gulped once more, thinking that it wouldn't end anytime soon.

Laito walked closer towards you, he hold your waist as he leaned closer to your neck. Without any warning, he sank his fangs into the base your neck. You let out a moan. Laito smirked, happily sucking the blood out of you.

"L-Laito..." You moaned his name. "Yes, Bitch-chan? Nfu." Laito chuckled near your ears, before sinking his fang inside once again. As he did so, his hands traveled across your body, touching every reachable parts.

"Ahh, your blood tastes so good... It's so hot, so delicious... It turns me on, Bitch-chan." Laito whispered in your ears. You lost the ability to think straight, his voice in your ears and the pleasure from his fangs made your mind went blank.

"Eh~ is Bitch-chan drowned in pleasure already? Nfufu~" He captured your lips in a passionate kiss, as if he was gonna eat em up. "Mm.. Laito..!" You moaned, trying to push him away cuz the kiss seemed to got dangerous... "Mm.. No, Bitch-chan.." He pressed his body against yours and making you unable to move more and kissed you once again. This time, he nibbled on your lips, drawing blood. A smirk form on Laito's lips, happily lapping up the crimson blood of yours...

"Ahh~ Bitch-chan, nfufufu~" He chuckled again, he seemed so happy today. "I'll start undressing you okay?" Laito announced. You wanted to stop him but you had no strength to resist and your body was indeed getting hot, even though the wall was so cold... You just nodded to Laito's words, agreeing to whatever he was gonna do. Laito gave you a peck on your lips before he started tearing your clothes off. As for your pants, he pulled em down. As soon as he saw your thighs, he immediately gave your right thigh kisses and licks. You moaned aloud, "Aahh... Laito!!"

"What is it, Bitch-chan? You're so excited.." He smirked, nibbling on your thighs. You could see that he was marking you there. He moved towards your left thigh and sank his fangs there. He moaned at your blood that was gradually getting hotter and hotter. "I can see that you can't wait any longer, Bitch-chan." He mumbled, pulling down your panties without any hesitation. "So wet..." He commented, inserting a finger there. "L-Laito,, stop teasing..!" You forced yourself to exclaim cuz really... you were getting breathless. Laito chuckled, "So.. You just want to quickly get to the business?" Your cheeks burned red but you nodded. "Ok then~" He unbounded your wrists from the shackles and as he did, you almost fell to the ground if only he didn't caught you. He brought you towards the table there and laid you down. You whimpered as he did. He unzipped his zipper and pulled down his green leopard-printed underwear, revealing his erection. "Aah~ I've been wanting to do it here for awhile, you see." He muttered, it was barely audible for you to hear but... you heard it anyway.

"Spread your legs for me, Bitch-chan." He ordered, you did as he told you to. "No, no, that's not enough." Yeah, you couldn't spread your legs too much as you were so tired already. He helped you and spreaded your legs wider. "Nah, now it's perfect!" He grinned, pressing his erection and rubbed it against your clit. "Ah, Laito!" You exclaimed with all the energy you could draw out. He chuckled, "Frustrated Bitch-chan~" He pulled away and this time he pressed it into the right spot, entering your cunt. "Aaggh...!!" You groaned.

Laito thrusted further, you gripped his hand. Laito smiled as he forced you to ungrip it and enterwined his fingers with yours. You wanted to smile but you couldn't... "You don't have to do anything, Bitch-chan, let me do all the work." He whispered, landing a kiss on your cheek. He thrusted out before thrusted it in again. You moaned out his name, "Laito..!!" As he was thrusting in and out, he got the urge to drink you. He leaned in towards your chest and bit you there, "Mm.. Haa.." He moaned out. You couldn't help but moaned aloud too.

His hips were still moving, still thrusting in and out as he sucked your blood out of you. Using the other hand that was free, you gripped onto Laito's clothes from the back, letting out short, pleasure-filled moans. Laito's name came out repeatedly out of your mouth, moaning uncontrollably.

"Bitch-chan, is my name the only word you know?" Laito was panting hard, sweats were trickling down his face, you could see that he was also breathless. However, he kept thrusting, wanting to climax fast. "Ah, Bitch-chan~ Bitch-chan~! I love you, Bitch-chan~!!!" Laito screamed that with his usually excited and fast tone, gripping your shoulder, shutting his eyes tight as he reached his climax. "Aahh..." He moaned in relief. "L-Laito, I-I'm not... yet.." You whimpered out. "Fufu, okay, Bitch-chan... wait." Laito stopped for awhile, catching his breathe first.

He pulled away before slamming his tralala back into you. You screamed in surprise, closing your eyes as you let him do his thing. Soon, he helped you reached your climax. "L-LAITO!" You shouted his name, gripping onto him tightly, almost drawing out blood from his skin. "So loud, nfu." Laito teased, wiping the tears that just fell down your cheek. You whimpered, still not letting go of your grip. Laito pulled out of you, kissing your lips gently. As he was done with the kisses, you opened your eyes, staring into Laito's green orbs.

"How was it, Bitch-chan? Was it fun?" He questioned. With a blush, you nodded.

"Fufu, shall we do it again sometime??"

----------------------------------------------

Happy Valentine's Day, minna!!!

The lemon above has nothing to do with Valentine sadly >< BUT WHATEVER! I hope you guys like it tho!! More Laito for you!!!

I'm working on an •Ayato• Lemon and a •Kou• Oneshot!! ^^

As I was editing dis, the Mukamis are tweeting in their twitter, it kinda distracted me >~< they're still tweeting rn! Oh, Kou!!

Anyway, I want to thank you guys, like REALLY thank you guys for READING my stories!! Even tho I rarely posted and am rarely here now >~<

Thank you for voting too! And commenting too! It means much to me ^^ Yaayy~~~

Since, I've been gone for long, let's put dis question for the QUOTD!

What are your thoughts on the new vampire, KarlHeinz's illegitimate son, Kino?

AOTD:
1. He's voiced by MAENO TOMOAKI!!!! I can't wait to hear his blood sucking voice aaaa!!! I'm also curious if it's gonna be Maeno-san's deep voice or not deep voice >~< uuuu
2. He looks great ^^
3. Ayato is still better lol ^^
4. He likes smartphone games. I think I'll get along with dis guy. AS LONG AS HE DOESNT HURT AYATO!!!!
5. How many more children does KarlHeinz have -.-"

That's all for today~! BYEBYE!!!!

~Scarlett-chan~