Scenario #5: Let's go on an adventure!

"Oh, it looks like Team 1 has arrived on their destinated site!" The announcer exclaimed through the microphone, gazing down at the trio from his helicopter.

"Uwa, so cold~" Kou shivered, holding onto the scarf around his neck before getting a good look at his surrounding.

The eldest Sakamaki exhaled a sigh, "To think I'd come back here..."

"Well then," Reiji clapped his gloved hands together, "We should hurry to the cottage for our first task."

"Hm~? But I thought the leader is supposed to be Shuu?" Kou questioned, tilting his head 45° to the right.

"It's fine, let him do what he wants." Shuu spoke before letting out a yawn, following after his brother who was already a few metres ahead.

*・・*:.。.:*・*:.。.:*・・*

"Team 2--"

"IT'S TEAM AYATO FOR YOU!"

"Ehem," The announcer faked a cough, "Team Ayato has also safely arrived on site! Let's see what they will do now that they have found their first task lying on the ground."

"What does it say?" Subaru questioned, peeking over the purple-head's shoulder to get a good look at the piece of paper.

"Task no. 1, go capture a wild boar and the second task will be given to you." Kanato recited, "Twinkling kaomoji."

"Hah? Gimme!" Ayato exclaimed and robbed the paper off his brother's hand, finding the task to be hand-written with the addition of ‎✧*。٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧*。

"They're mocking us alright..." Subaru let out a low growl, his fist shaking with fury before letting it all out by punching a nearby tree, "A WILD BOAR, THEY SAY!? FUCK THAT!"

"Yeah! How are we going to catch a wild boar!?" The redhead exclaimed though before he could continue his complaints, a net and various weapons fell down from above.

Kanato looked up the sky though he could no longer see the helicopter carrying the announcer inside, they're probably off to the next side already.

"Oi, are we seriously catching a wild boar?" Subaru questioned, his face painted with reluctance.

"Of course! Don't you want to win the prized money?" The redhead had already picked up his weapon of choice; a sword.

"Ayato, are you stupid? What are you planning to do with that sword, you can't possibly think of facing a boar head-on, can you?" Kanato spoke in a ridiculing tone, choosing for himself a gun, "This is much more effective than a sword."

"Shut up, I do what I want!"

Subaru sighed and bent down, scanning his eyes through all sorts of weapons before settling on one, "I'm taking this then."

"Alright, let's go boar-hunting!" The redhead announced, pumping his fist into the air.

*・・*:.。.:*・*:.。.:*・・*

"Here we are with Team 3 in the desert! It's unbelievably hot here." The announcer commented, "Oh? What is Mukami Ruki doing over there?"

With the pure-bred and the younger Mukami standing behind him, he uncovered the metal plate hidden beneath the sand and rose with it.

"It looks like our first task is to find three camels and ride it." Ruki announced, showing the other two the task engraved on the plate.

"Camels, huh...?" Azusa muttered, "I've never seen one before, I'm excited..."