angry christmas // sakamaki ; mukami

Holding a nicely wrapped box in your hands, you silently make your way down the halls, gulping occasionally. You'rre holding that. And that is... a Christmas present. Today's apparently Christmas, you had prepare a nice present for him. That one and only vampire boy that you like. You've been waiting for weeks for this day >~<

'I'm almost there...! Almost there...! Oh damn it, heart, calm yourself down.' You stopped on your tracks, taking a deep breathe to calm your pounding heart. It seems like the guy's still oblivious to your feelings and this is the first time you actually do something nice for him. After catching up to your breathe, a smile make its way to your face and you continue your tracks ^^

You.. actually have no idea where he is. So right now, you're heading towards the living room, if he isn't there then you can at least ask someone who's there, you thought ^^ You can already see the light emitting from the said place from your position, even though your heart's beating like a drum, you have that bright and excited smile on your face.

As soon as you're about to enter the living room.... A shoe came flying towards you.

'Shoe...? A SHOE!?' You went wide-eyed, dodging just barely in time for it. 'What the hell?'

You look at the flying shoe behind you... 'White boots...? Don't tell me...'

"KOU U BASTARD! Wut the fuck do u think ur doing!?!?" Subaru roared.

Kou scoffed, pouting like a child and look away. "OI! DONT IGNORE ME!" Subaru shouted.

"Oi, shut up!" Ayato yelled from the other corner of the room, takoyaki in his hand. Beside him there sat Laito, smiling his usual smile while playing crossword puzzle or something.

'It's... chaos.' You → '-'

"GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING BOOTS." Subaru threatened, walking towards Kou, wearing his dangerous face.

"Take it by yourself." Kou answered, still pouting.

"What the heck's your problem anyway!?"

"You copied me! I can't stand living with someone who's wearing the same white boots as I do! Go change your shoes!"

"HAH–!?" Subaru eyed Kou's shoes. And that's when he first noticed... they're indeed wearing similar white boots. "That's still no reason to forcely take off my shoe and throw it somewhere!"

"AH shut up! You're like a kid, get it by yourself!"

"WHAT DID–"

"ARGH SHUDDUP SHUDDUP SHUDDUP!!!!" There comes... another voice. "Teddy and I were having a tea party! What the hell do you think you are doing!?"

".....Kou... please quiet down... a little." Azusa said, poking his head from behind the wall, peeking into the living room.

"What the heck's your deal!? Can't oresama have a nice quiet meal here!?"

"Geez, I can't concentrate here!" Laito whined.

You took a glance at your present, looking at it sadly. 'I... only wanted to give this....'

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS GLARING AT ME!? THIS BASTARD'S THE ONE AT FAULT HERE!!" Subaru roared AGAIN.

"I DON'T CARE WHOSE FAULT IT IS! JUST STOP SCREAMING!" Kanato yelled.

"AND YET YOU'RE SCREAMING." Here comes another dude, Mukami Yuma!

"YOU HALF–" Before Kanato could finish his words, Azusa forces his way through, bumping against Kanato and hides himself behind Yuma.