tea party // kanato

A moan left your damp lips, arms wrapped around his neck as he repeatedly kissed your cheeks. "Kanato," you breathed his name.

"What's wrong, [Y/N]-chan?" The said vampire asked, pulling away from you. The moment your eyes met his wide purple ones, a smile made its way towards your face and you shook your head, "nothing."

"Don't move, [Y/N]-chan," he whispered, holding you in place as his lips connected with your owns. You were surprised by the sudden act and felt as if something had just fallen, the kiss didn't last very long and you realized it was Teddy.

"Teddy fell." You exclaimed, picking the stuffed toy from the floor immediately and placed it in front of him. "Thank you," the vampire thanked you, a smile on his face.

A lot had happened to the two of you; from mini quarrels, intense blood-sucking, you being kidnapped, Kanato retrieving you and several near-death experiences the Vampire King had brought upon the two of you.

And you could safely say that now, nothing could separate the two of you anymore.

With Teddy placed in Kanato's laps, you leaned in and placed your lips on top of his much to his surprise. Though he did not dislike that – in fact, he liked it.

In the middle of the make-out session between the two of you, a certain growl just had to resound. You pulled away with scarlet dusting your cheeks, chuckling nervously, "oops."

He merely chuckled and got off the bed, Teddy in his arms, "I've an idea, [Y/N]-chan. Let's hold a tea party."

~~~

"[Y/N]-chan, you look beautiful." The purple-haired vampire complimented, walking towards you and took your hand.

"Really?" You chuckled, accepting his embrace. Kanato had always liked to dress you up whenever he held a tea party though this time, he let you take the initiative to pick your own dress. He was not disappointed though, not the slightest bit.

You flinched upon feeling his lips on your cheek out of nowhere, surprising you. "What is it, Kanato?"

"No, I was just thinking about eating you instead of those sweets."

"But that'd be a waste of them," you slightly pouted, already imagining how delicious they would taste.

"That's why I'm holding back." He mentioned as he sat down, urging you to do the same. With a smile, you sat yourself on your seat, a cup of tea at your right alongside eating utensils.

"Then, shall we start, Teddy?"

---------------------------------------------

What is this chapter? It's so short and so random XD

But Kanato needs more love, seriously. There are too little Kanato oneshots in this book and it's just so hard to write anything about him, I'm sorry *^*

How are you guys? I'm good and excited for Kou's birthday!

And I'm still fangirling over the boys dressed as waiters, OH MY. AYATO LOOKS SO GREAT, IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

Idk how the hell you put links in Wattpad so... here..?

http://diaboliklovers2000.tumblr.com/post/137830974058

Now, it's QUOTD time:
DO ANY OF YOU WATCH PRINCE OF STRIDE!? OMG.

I'm already in luv with Suwa Reiji. He seems like a great character and most of all, he's voiced by the GREAT MIYANO MAMO-CHAN AAHH.

Lol, okay then. See you guys soon ^^

Published On: 25/01/16 | 02:30
Edited On: 04/03/18 | 20:02

~~Scarlett-chan~~