~~In Heat~~ •Kanato• LEMON

"K-Kanato...!" He was on top of you, pinning you down on the bed as you whimpered, trying to push him away.

Kanato didn't listened to you, he kept doing what he wanted to do. He caressed your cheek, making his way down your neck. He licked your skin seductively before he buried his fangs into your flesh. Pleased and relieved moans were released by him while you let out a pleasurable groan.

"Kanato... you.. no..."

"Sssht." He chuckled and kissed you roughly, "[Y/N]-san be quiet. If you keep doing that, I'll bite out your vocal chords, you know?"

You gulped, shutting up immediately. You wondered what caused Kanato to act like that, he wasn't usually..... so.. like... dat. Was it because of the upcoming full moon?

As he was doing things in his way, you took a glance at his face and saw his eyes. Kanato's eyes were full of lust, but rather than being frightened by it, you loved it >< You felt excitement by his roughness, even though his words were scary.

Kanato started unbuttoning your bloodstained shirt. As he saw your porcelain skin, he immediately went and bit the flesh of your shoulder. You yelped in pain. Since the flesh on your shoulder was quite thin, the amount of pain shocked you.

"[Y/N]-san, does it hurt?" A vicious, sadistic smirk formed on his lips. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel even better." He then bit the upper part of your right breast, it was quite painful at first but it then felt really good. You moaned out his name. "K-Kanato." His bites got harsher but it just added the pleasure. You gripped onto his clothes, moaning loudly once again. When he had enough of your breasts, he wanted to reveal more of you.

"Nee, [Y/N]-san, show me more of you..." He started pulling down your skirt. "Hehe, your thighs are so clean of bite marks. It makes me wanna dirty you.." He sank his fangs into your thigh, letting out a moan of pleasure.

His sucking sounds filled the room and it was pleasure to your ears. Then, his expression changed, "Hey, [Y/N]-san, this body... you've never shown it to anyone, right?" His voice had a hint of possessiveness, and probably jealousy. But no matter how soft it sounded, it still sent shiver down your spine. You nodded hurriedly, "Yes.. no one.. other than you... have ever seen.." It took awhile before Kanato let out an approving smile, "Good."

He let out a long sigh before gently grabbing Teddy. "Teddy, wait for awhile." Teddy, who had been beside Kanato all this time was about to be moved to the nightstand beside the bed. Kanato stood up and set him there, facing him to the wall so that he would still be pure ><

As your eyes followed his movements, your face were already flushed red and your body was in heat. You → ///.///

Kanato returned to the bed and slammed his lips on yours. You were surprised but got used to it fast. You started kissing him there, holding onto him gently. "K-Kanato.." You muttered in between the kiss.

When the two of you pulled back, Kanato smiled. It was still a creepy smile but somehow, it was quite gentle.

It caused you to smile too, however, you were also getting impatient. Your body felt so hot, you felt as though you were frustrated. Kanato started undressing himself by then, his breathing rate increased while doing so, it seemed that he was getting impatient as well.

When he was done, you were too caught up watching him that you forgot to take off your own undergarments >< "Aahh!" You exclaimed when realization strucked you, you started undoing your undergarments when you heard Kanato's amused chuckles.

You → ???

"Hurry up, [Y/N]-san. Don't make me wait." Even though that was some mean words, he said it with a tone that kind of indicated that he loved it and moreover, he was smiling. Nevertheless, you obeyed and did it quickly.