~~Reiji's P.O.V.~~

Reiji's P.O.V.
I stare at the plain wall in front of me.

Memories...

My memories flash through my head.

All the good moments I should've cherished while I still could.

An annoyed sigh left Reiji's lips. He opened his eyes, revealing those ruby orbs of his. His beautiful eyes displayed the sin of wrath.

A guilty you stood in front of him, your hands gripping at the hem of your skirt and your head were hung low, silently begging for forgiveness.

Reiji rubbed his temple and sighed once again, "I made you clean our rooms already. Next time you do something like this, I'll make you clean this entire mansion."

Your eyes widened, looking at him in surprise.

Was Reiji in a good mood? For you to escape a trouble without getting some kind of punishment was rare. In fact, that was the very first time.

Reiji turned his back on you and spoke, "I have a few things to take care first. Come to my room later tonight, I've some important matters to discuss with you."

"Okay, sure." You replied with a smile.

A smirk made its way to Reiji's face as he walked away.

I listen to the footsteps of a familiar person slowly approaching.

My face holds no emotion as I continue staring.

Playing chess with Reiji was the activity you despised the most. You always lost never had once you won. You were always completely defeated to the point it was infuriating.

You exhaled a huge sigh, defeated once again.

The vampire in front of you let out a chuckle, "You put up quite a fight. Have you gotten used to this game?"

"Eh? Well, yes. We've played a lot of times after all."

"Maybe we should play another game, I'm starting to get bored of this."

Your eyebrows twitched, you knew he suggested so because you were starting to get a hang of it. He loved seeing you devastated after all.

"Hm... maybe something like, darts?"

You had no chance to utter any more word as he took a hold of your arm, dragging you in front of the dart board.

The rattling noises of these chains annoyed me to the point of me slowly succumbing into madness.

Reiji glared at the vampire in front of him. The blond's gorgeous sapphire orbs displayed no emotion as he stared back at younger vampire.

As always, Reiji threw him mean remarks. Shuu, however, didn't respond to any of it. He just stayed silent and continued listening to his music without a care for the world.

Reiji was the one insulting Shuu. Reiji was always the one in control of the situation. But why? Why did he still feel inferior to Shuu? Even though he was smarter? Even though he was better? Why?

Unknown to them, there stood you in the shadow, staring at the brothers. A frown crept your face as you clutched your chest.

It hurt you to see Reiji like that. It had always hurt you. You wondered why he always envied Shuu. You wondered what kind of past they had. You wanted to know what caused Shuu to be like that. You wanted to be of help to both of them. But in the end, you couldn't.