don't leave me // kou

"Mm... M-Neko-chan, your thigh is so soft." Kou mumbled, brushing against your inner thigh, softly licking em, before glancing at your eyes and smirked. Your cheeks heated up, biting your lips to contain the embarrassment and... pleasure ><

"Hehe, kawaii~" He giggled. He grazed your thigh with his fangs, causing you to moan. And with that, he sank his fangs into your thigh, sucking your blood. "Kou..." You muttered out, gently grabbing a fistful of his hair.

"M-Neko-chan, you're messing my hair." Kou pouted. "A-Ah, sorry!" You exclaimed, letting go of his hair. "Hehe." He giggled it away, pecking your lips with a kiss.

"Well then, I'll be going." Kou said, standing up properly and tried to fixed the wrinkles on his clothes. You nodded, standing up too.

"Hug." You demanded, opening your arms wide. Kou smiled, hugging you. You → ^^

"BAII BAII~ M-Neko-chan!" He grinned as he walked out of the foyer.

"See ya!!" You waved him bye bye ^^

~ ~ ~

You waited for Kou to get back. It had been hours but he had yet to come back. Rather than waiting and worrying for him, you took the opportunity to go shopping. You remembered Ruki saying that the Mukami household were lacking meat.

You grabbed some money and set off.

~ ~ ~

"Ah, I took took too long." You glanced at the night sky. It was already so late. "Kou's probably home already.." You muttered, picking up your pace.

As you arrived in the mansion, you immediately went to the kitchen and set the stuffs you bought there. You wanted to check if Kou had come home or not so you quickly head to his room.

You knocked on the door twice, "Kou?" No response.

"Kou??" You called him out again, knocking the door louder this time. 'Is he not home yet?' The thought crossed your mind, 'Or is he asleep?' You won't ever find the answer if you don't do anything so you opened the door, it creaked, revealing the dark room that was illuminated by the light in the hallway. 'He isn't there...' You opened the door wider, letting the light shone the room and getting a full glimpse of his room. Something caught your eye. You walked in and spotted his clothes on top of his bed. "That means... he's home, right?" You mumbled under your breathe. You exited the room and went into your own.

~ ~ ~

As you opened the door of your bedroom, you could hear low whimpers. That shocked you. You quickly went inside and spotted a huge lump under your blanket.

"It hurts... It hurts... stop... Please stop.... It's painful.... I don't.. Aargh.." You went wide-eyed, recognizing the voice. You ran towards your bed and took a peek at what's under your blanket.

Kou.

You knew it. Kou was having his nightmares again. He was sleeping in a weird position, tears were streamming down his eyes and his hair was a complete mess. You tried to remove the blanket so that you could get to him but he apparently was clutching it tight. "Kou..." You called his name. "Kou.." He was still trembling, mumbling words that couldn't be made out under his breathe. It pained your heart to see him like that. You got on top of the bed and tried to comfort him. He wouldn't respond to your calls so you wrapped your arms around him tightly. You couldn't stand looking at him in that state. "Kou," You whispered, "I'm home... Hey Kou, wake up...."

His tight grip on the blanket were moved to you. He was gripping your shoulders tightly, it was almost painful. But you couldn't care less at the moment. You embraced him tighter, whispering comforting words for him. After awhile, he stopped shaking. It took another long while for him to fully wake up.

"[Y/N]...." He spoke out your name. You looked at him and smiled, "I'm home." Kou wrapped his arms around you tightly, "[Y/N]..! Don't leave me... Don't go..." His voice was trembling. That voice made your heart ached. You put on of your hand on the top of his head, gently patting it as you nodded, "Mhm.. I'll never leave you, Kou... I promise..."

His grip on you never loosened, in fact, he just gripped you tighter. You didn't mind though. You wanted to make him feel better.

"Where did you go... Why weren't you there when I came home.. Why did you leave me." Kou bombarded you with questions, his voice was calmer than before but it was still painful. "I'm sorry... I went to the supermarket earlier.. I'm really sorry, I.. I didn't thought that it'd take that long.. Really, Kou, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to leave you..." You spoke out, "Forgive me?" It took awhile for Kou to reply. He let out a mumble, "Mmm... Don't do that ever again, ok? M-Neko-chan..." A smile with a hint of sadness formed on your lips, "Yeah, I swear."

Kou finally let you go, he pulled away from you to get a good look at your face. He stared into your [E/C] coloured orbs, you stared back into his beautiful eyes. The stare continued for awhile. You raised your hand to his cheek and carressed it gently. Kou put his hand on top of yours, liking what you're doing. You smiled, shortening the distance between the two of you. "M-Neko-chan, do you love me?" Kou questioned.

"Why would you ask that? Of course I do." You immediately reply, it was like the most obvious thing in the world. Kou let out a still painful smile, "I just wanted to make sure.."

"You forgive me right??" You asked. "If you kiss me~" He said with his usual teasing tone.

Your smile got brighter, he was the usual Kou again. You sat on your knees and leaned in, pecking his lips. "That's not how you kiss, M-Neko-chan." Kou complained. "Eh?" You tilted your head in confusion.

"You're supposed to kiss deeper, open your mouth while you're at it and then we can enterwined our tongues together, letting our salivas mix. Just like the usual, y'know? Hehe." Kou grinned this time. You looked at him, slightly blushing. "Do it again." Kou ordered.

You leaned in and kissed him, this time longer and deeper. You smiled as Kou kissed back. He wrapped his arm around your waist as you did the same with his neck. The kiss got more heated with Kou leading it. Your tongues enterwined, kissing each other hungrily. As both of you pulled away, you panted, a string of saliva connecting your separated lips.

Kou chuckled and mumbled, "So cute~" and pecked your forehead. It caused you to blush redder.

"Let's cuddle??" You suggested. "Sure!" Kou exclaimed. You giggled, seeing Kou laying on the bed with his arms opened wide. You snuggled closer to him and hugged him, cuddling to sleep~

--------------------------------------------

Waaaa hello everyone ><

And THIS IS the •Kou• oneshot I mentioned... where? Oh, on ~~Dungeon Sex~~ XD

I hope you like it :3

Kouuuuu ><

Ok, some random QUOTD here:
DO YOU WATCH DIVINE GATE??? WHO AREUR FAVE CHARACTERS??

Omg i'm in love with it >< The SEIYUUS aaaa the SEIYUUS >< I know and managed to recognize some many voices aaaaaa ^^

My fav chara is BREUNOR! Aaaa that shorty ^^ I like him. Second is Loki, y'know da clown guy and third is Oz ^^ I'm also interested in dat Santa Clause guy who's voiced by SAKURAI TAKAHIRO!! XD Akane is also bae.

My mid-term test is coming in two day. Dammit, i dont wanna study. It's too tiring -.-

But wish me luck guys? >~<

BYE BYE~!!! ><

~Scarlett-chan~