~~Azusa's P.O.V.~~

"Oh, Azusa-kun, what's that fancy thing you got there?" The blond idol approached his little brother, peeking over his shoulders though the latter refused and hugged it close to his chest.

"No, Kou can't know." He mentioned, his lips pursed together and formed a pout.

"Eehh? Why?" Kou exclaimed, pouting a pout even wider than Azusa did (。•́︿•̀。)

"The hell are you two doing?" Yuma's loud voice boomed, his hand on the back of his head to rub an itchy spot. "Oi, isn't that a box of chocolate you got there? That's some yummy stuff!"

"No, Yuma can't... have it too!" The youngest Mukami exclaimed, hugging it tighter though the pressure his ravenous brothers placed upon him drove him into the wall.

"Kou, Yuma, stop bothering Azusa." The eldest's voice suddenly echoed throughout the hall, surprising his three brothers.

"Geez, I was only joking~ I'm sorry, Azusa-kun." Kou pouted again before apologizing, smiling at Azusa to give him a sense of reassurance.

"Yeah, me too." The brunet exhaled a sigh. "Anyway, it's rare for you to hide things from us. And it's even more bizarre to think that you'd wanna eat sweet treats like that."

"Oh!" The blond exclaimed as if a light bulb just popped up on his head. "It must be for M-Neko-chan! Valentine's soon, isn't it?"

"That's right..." Azusa nodded, looking at the box of chocolate with longing gaze.

"Then, treat it with care." Ruki suggested, approaching his youngest brother. "You better refrigerate it so that it won't melt before that day."

"Yeah," Azusa nodded. "Thank you, everyone."

"No problem!" Kou grinned as he waved.

"Even though you tryna take it for yourself before." Yuma clicked his tongue, eyes glaring into Kou's blond head.

"I can say the same for you!" The blond replied his glare with an even more intense one, their gazes seemed as if they formed some kind of rivalry lightning sparks between them.

"Don't fight, you two." Ruki rubbed his aching head as he released a sigh.

・ ❤︎ ・

I travelled down the hallway, my bandaged hand gripping onto my other sleeve as my eyes stared into the floor.

I wondered where my brothers were...

I first ended up in Kou's classroom, peeking through the door and found a few students still loitering around the class despite the day being over. But no matter where I looked, I couldn't find Kou.

Next to his classroom was Ruki's class, I did the same though was surprised to find a female classmate of Ruki calling out to me.

"You're Ruki-san's little brother, aren't you?" She questioned, earning a confused nod from me.

"He was called to the faculty office because of something one of his little brothers did." She explained accompanied with a little chuckle. Maybe it was because of Yuma...?

"Thank you." I murmured to her and she nodded, turning around and joined up with her friends again.

That sounded like it was going to take a long time... maybe I should just went ahead.

Raising up my head to watch the way properly, I flinched when a hand grabbed my sleeve.

"Azusa?"

Your eyes met his gorgeous orbs, a smile painting your face the moment you did. To be honest, you'd been hoping to meet him today and were really glad.