~~False Tranquility~~ •Yuma• AU

Soundly... soundly... and peacefully...

The bell of the clock tower rang aloud, indicating that it was 12 o'clock in the noon.

The street was as busy as any other day, people selling fruits and vegetables in the market were shouting, promoting their foods and trying to get some customers.

You walked through the busy street, a basket full of apples in your hand. You frowned when your way was once again blocked, both men and women walked so slowly. It frustrated you but all you could do was let out a sigh.

"Oi,"

A very familiar voice called out to you. You looked behind and saw him standing proud and tall.

"Oh, hi." You smiled as you greeted him back.

Yuma's eyes landed on the basket you were holding and his eyes went wide the moment he saw apples.

In a blink of an eye, Yuma's hand had retreated and the red apple was quickly bitten.

"Woah, today's apple is better than usual."

You glared at him and pouted, "Did you even ask."

"Hehe." He smirked, enjoying the apple.

You sighed and faced forward, walking at a faster pace since the crowd had dissolved.

"Hey, wait."

Your shoulder was grabbed, although he pulled his hand back almost immediately.

"Anyway, have you seen that lazy-ass Shuu?"

"Hah? Hm.. I don't think I have."

"Tch. Where did that bastard go."

His annoyed tone earned a chuckle from you.

"What the fuck are you laughing at, hah!?"

"Sorry, sorry. It's just that your tone was very funny that I couldn't help myself."

"Tch." He looked away but you swore you saw tints of red on his cheek.

~ ~ ~

"Yumaaa."

"STOP WHINING AND HELP."

You pouted at his demand.

The sun was shining very brightly, with very brightly I mean VERY VERY BRIGHTLY.

And there were the two of you, standing just right beneath the hot sun. However, the starfruit tree shielded Yuma from the burning sunshine.

You exhaled a frustrated sigh and walked closer, trying to be shielded by it too *^*

"Oi, hold this— GGAH."

"Hah– HEY, WHAA—"

Before you realized, you were laying flat on the ground with Yuma on top of you. Not that sexy on top of you. But the horrible falling on top of you that you couldn't breathe and having to bear his over 70 kg weight to the point you could pass out one :v

"Ggh.. tch. That fucking hurts– OI, ARE U OK!?!?"

"Uwaaaaa me gonna ded."

"DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD OR–!?"

"Me ded me ded."

~ ~ ~

"Hey, don't sleep here." You nudged the figure of a sleeping blond with your foot.

"Rude.. Zzz..."

You sighed and continued sweeping the floor off the dirt. He was really really in the way so you swept the dust and dirt altogether towards him.