boku no neko // kanato

"Nyaa~" You purred, snuggling your head against Kanato's legs.

Kanato... didn't respond, he kept talking to Teddy which made you pout.

"Meoww~!" You meowed once more, and louder, trying to get his attention.

Still, he kept staring and giggling at Teddy. You pouted more ><

"Nyaa!!" Again, you meowed. But unfortunately, Kanato ignored you again :(

With that, you growled, "Rawr!" and bit Kanato's leg.

Kanato let out a gasp, "[Y/N]-chan! What do you think you are doing!?" He shouted, anger in both his voice and eyes, clutching Teddy close to his chest.

You pouted, making a sad cat face, hanging your head low and your ears back and flat against your head.

Kanato sighed, "Do you need something from me, [Y/N]-chan?"

You jumped, standing up and nodded your head quickly in excitement, "Me wants cookies!!" ^▿^

"...cookies?" Kanato questioned, raising his eyebrows.

You stared at him with your wide and bright [E/C] eyes. Kanato stared at you suspiciously for awhile before saying, "Fine, I understand. Come with me."

~~~

"Cookies! Cookies! Cookies!!" You chanted, jumping up and down, patiently waiting for Kanato to open the jar of cookies ><

"[Y/N]-chan, it's annoying so please calm down." Kanato said, putting Teddy on the table.

You stopped, pouting and took a seat on the floor.

"Here, open your mouth."

You glanced up and saw Kanato with a cookie in his hands, a soft gaze on his eyes and he was smiling. Your tail went up and your pupils dilated, you slowly opened your mouth, letting Kanato fed you.

You purred, munching on the cookies happily ^^

"[Y/N]-chan, let's go to my room." Kanato said. You nodded and jumped again, standing up, skipping behind Kanato towards his room ><

~~~

You layed your head on Kanato's laps, purring as he softly rubbed the back of your ears, "Nyaaaa~"

Kanato chuckled, "That's right, purr for me more, [Y/N]-chan."

"Kanatoo~" You purred, sitting up and wrapping your hands around Kanato, snuggling into his neck.

Kanato smiled, "Good girl~" As he wrapped his arms back around you.

He removed your hair from covering your neck, giving it kisses which made you moan, hugging him tighter. And finally, he sank his fangs into your flesh.

Hearing you whimper, he pulled back, "What's wrong, [Y/N]-chan?"

You shook your head, "Continueee pwease~" With that said, Kanato nodded and licked the blood that was coming out of the newly made wound. He bit into you once again, lapping your blood thristily as if trying to drain you dry.

"A Neko's blood... sure is delicious, hehe." Kanato chuckled, licking the leftover blood off his lips.

"Kanato's.. done already?" You asked, eyes wide in curiousity.

"Yes," Kanato smiled, "What is it? Do you want to be sucked more?"

"After all~ Kanato's bites feel so good. Nyaa~" You mewled, running your fingers down his hair.

"Submitting yourself to me this much, hehe. I taught you well, didn't I?" Kanato muttered to himself, remembering the times when you were such a bad neko. "Shall we sleep, my [Y/N]-chan?"

"Sure, nya~"

---------------------------------------------

Requested by Daydreamer889 THX FOR THE REQUEST!!

Sorry if it sucks and sorry if  it's short >< i kinda have a writer's block :(

Aaanndd it's completely irrelevant to DL but... I finished FMA Brotherhood and i feel SO lonely now :( IT'S SUCH A GOOD ANIME!

ok lol i'm also currently working on a Shuu and a Reiji lemon (it's two different lemons btw) HAHA dunno when they'll be finish tho ._. And FINALS ARE COMING UGH i hate finals >~<

And im still doing this QUOTD thing ^^ :
HAVE YOU SEEN FMA BROTHERHOOD? IF SO, WHO'S YOUR FAV CHARA? MINE'S ED ^^ (and Envy pssstt)

well then, SEE YA SOON~!

~Scarlett-chan~