~~Shuu's P.O.V.~~

Shuu's P.O.V.
When I first met her, there was only one thing I could be certain of...

..that she was just another annoying human girl.

"Um, Shuu?" You called. You stared at the blond, waiting for a response. But it never came. "It's time to go to school? They're about to leave, y'know."

Still.... no response.

You knelt down beside his sleeping figure, which was on the floor, and spoke up once again, "Shuu? Shuu? Hello, Shuu? Wake up! Shuu? Shuu? Shuu? Shuuuuuuu?"

"....noisy."

"Get up and let's go to school, Shuu!"

"...im tired."

"Uwaaa, Reiji's gonna get angry later! I'll buy you your fav food so let's go??"

"...my fav food?" This time, he opened his eyes and glanced at you. "Yeah! What do you like?" You grinned. "What if I say my favourite food is you?" He asked, a smirk on his face. "What?" You tilted your head to the right. A second later, you fully processed what he said then you blushed. "T-Then, I can't buy it for you!"

"Exactly my point."

"What's your point?"

"...dat u cant make me go to school."

"...zzzz."

"DONT SLEEP AGAIN!"

I don't really know but I'm sure trying to wake me up had became her hobby somehow.

It all probably started when she first asked me to go to school. Then, she saw me dozing off in the hallway and told me to sleep in my room. Somehow, it became a habit of her. Everytime I slept in an inappropriate place, as how she called it, she wouldn't stop bothering me til I do what she said.

"Hey, Shuu, look at this–"

That time, I was really thirsty that I couldn't control myself and pushed her down to the ground.

She was shocked that I would do such thing and that look in her eyes didn't disappear until I had my fill with her blood.

I came to realize that her blood was indeed very special. It made me wanted to drain her dry everytime I sucked her. I could still feel the taste of her blood in my mouth even hours after I drank it. And it made me wanted to have more.

"Oh? So you like steak, huh?"

Standing in the kitchen, you were about to cook yourself some food and you were so sure there weren't anyone there before but when you turned around, Shuu was laying down on the floor there and stated that you were noisy, also claiming that he was there first. You were confused but... whatever ><

"Unfortunately, I can't make steak so you'll have to eat some other stuffs with me!" You grinned and turned around, facing the stove. "I don't really care..." Shuu yawned.

You turned on the fire but before you knew it, Shuu was beside you and he turned it off immediately, "Don't use it... Don't use fire."

"Huh, wha–" You went wide-eyed as soon as you saw his face. His eyes were wide opened and he had a horrified look on his face, as if remembering some unpleasant incidents.

You were confused as to how you would cook if you couldn't use fire but remembering Shuu's horrified face you saw earlier, you didn't even want to cook again. You eventually asked him if he wanted to go back to his room and stayed with him.

I couldn't believe I showed her myself in such state. But ever since then, [Y/N] stayed with me more and she didn't even complain when I asked to have her blood. She didn't show any form of resistance, she completely gave in to me.