~~Refugee~~ •Shuu•

The moon was painted scarlet and the sky was pitch black.

Blood of six splattered across the torn mansion, each of them fleeing on their own.

"They escaped, didn't they?" The elder First Blood questioned behind his scarf, looking at his younger brother.

"Yeah," Shin replied, kicking some pebbles lying upon his way. "What do we do now? Wreak havoc in the Mukami's mansion?"

"Yes, and we'll proceed after doing that."

+•+•+•+•+

You exhaled an exhausted sigh, stretching your body as you neared your own house. It had been a very tiring day of school and a part-time job.

Letting out an unruly growl next, you took out the house key you'd been keeping in your pocket and walked past your small garden, towards the front door.

"I'm home," you muttered to no one in particular, knowing they weren't home yet.

You glanced at the time, sighing yet again before heading straight towards your bedroom.

'Ew, what is this metallic smell?' You wrinkled your nose, sneezing afterwards. 'Have I always smelt like this?'

Dropping off your bag somewhere on the floor, you undressed yourself of the school uniform until you were left with mere undergarments.

'I should take a hot bath today,' you thought as you opened your private bathroom. 'And then, I'll eat dinner then sleep. Sounds like a good plan to me.'

Indeed, all was well had it not for an unknown man seen lying in your bathtub fully clothed when you switched the light on.

How should you react? For the time being, it seemed like screaming was a good idea.

"Hyaaaa! An intruder!!" A yell leaped out of your throat, grabbing a nearby bucket and threw it at the man while covering yourself with the other hand.

What did you have to do again when there was a home invasion? Beat the intruder? Escape? Call police?

You were about to run back into your room and dressed yourself when you realized the male hadn't moved an inch (even after he was whacked by a bucket). Could it be that he was nothing more than a corpse?

Wait, that would be even crazier.

Slowly, you approached the blond, lifting the bucket off his head as soon as you were beside him.

You were surpised to realize that he was your age, having long eyelashes with his earbuds still stucked in his ears. You dared yourself to touch him, gasping immediately.

'H-He's cold, he's dead!' Shaking your head to erase those fearful thoughts, you turned around and marched towards the door. It would be better to let the police--

Was your arm grabbed just now?

A yelp resounded, falling into the bathtub filled with warm water. What was going on?

"What were you trying to do just now?" A hoarse voice whispered by your ear, a question which sounded almost like a threat.

You couldn't grasp the situation. Wasn't he dead? Why was he asking you question like a living being?

"I-I..." Your voice came out a high-pitched squeak, swallowing a gulp before continuing. "I was about to call the police b-because... I thought you were dead?"

He looked at you with a weird (though still tired) gaze, sighing afterwards. You sat there awkwardly as he released his hold of you and rested back on his back. Why wasn't he doing nor saying anything? Was it okay for you to leave now?