his property! // ayato

Requested by @cat1girl1 !

I hope this is to your liking ^^

--------------------------------------------

"Chichinashi!" A certain red-haired vampire shouted and you could see him running straight towards you--

"Agh!" You yelped, unable to dodge in time and had him crashed into you, causing both of you to fall into the ground.

"What do you want, Ayato!?" You exclaimed, an irritated expression on your face.

"Look!" He grinned, showing you some kind of a... fabric?

"What's that? A shirt?" You questioned though before you could learn the answer, he had pulled you up and dragged you elsewhere, "come with me!"

~~~~~

"Why, Ayato?" You sweatdropped, staring at your reflection in the mirror. You were right, it was a shirt. But not just any shirt.

It was one customly made, with a Takoyaki doodle on the front and a text which said, "Ayato's".

"Isn't that cool?" He exclaimed and slapped your back, "you've got a shirt with my name and Takoyaki!"

"This isn't cool at all." You rolled your eyes at his silly attitude, "but the Takoyaki's kind of cute so I'll keep it."

"You won't keep it, you'll wear it."

~~~~~

"M-Neko-chan..?" Kou was hesitant to ask at first but figured he should, "What is that?"

"Mesubuta..." Yuma looked at her weird, sweatdropping afterwards.

"[Y/N]-san, what kind of foolish garment are you wearing?" Kanato asked.

"It's something your foolish brother gave to me, Kanato." You replied, exhaling a sigh.

"I wonder... if it's fine to eat already." Azusa muttered to himself though captured Ruki's attention.

"No, we need to wait until everyone's here. It's only Ayato, isn't--"

"Oi, chichinashi!" There came the vampire they were just talking about.

"Hey, Ayato, let's eat--"

"No, you're coming with me." He suddenly demanded, grabbing her by the hand and pulled her away from the dining table (not before she could steal some french fries though).

"W-Wait, the fries are falling--!"

"Ayato, where do you think you're going!?" Reiji exclaimed, standing up and was about to chase Ayato when he had disappeared together with the human.

"Your little brother sure is handful." Ruki commented, mentally relieved his brothers weren't like that.

-------------------------------------

"Wait, Ayato!" You exclaimed, stopping him in his tracks. "This shirt is embarrassing!"

"It's not, it shows that you're mine." He stated and shrugged it off, "let's hurry up before it gets crowded."

You could only sigh, catching up to his pace and took his hand into yours. "Fine, I'll let it slide today since you're taking me to an amusement park for free."

"Huh?" He looked at her strange, "for free? Stop dreaming, you're compensating with your blood later."

You rolled your eyes though chuckled, "whatever you say."

---------------------------------------------

Scar: *is having feels from the last ep*
Scar: ....where is ayato....
Scar: ._.
Scar: kou..............

Ok then~ Next is a requested Shuu oneshot ^^

See ya~! (@⌒ー⌒@)

Published On: 30/10/15 | 03:42
Edited On: 04/03/18 | 15:08

~Scarlett-chan~