~~Period #3~~ •Sakamakis, Mukamis•

You were skipping happily along the hallway~ you had just watched a really cool anime and you were like uuwaaaa ^^

You came across the kitchen, you were about to just skipped pass through it but you heard a..... low growl?

You took a little peek into the kitchen, 'Reiji??'

"That ungrateful brat...!" He muttered under his breathe.

Reiji... must be really sad... I mean, he has always cook for his ungrateful + stupid brothers, having to deal with their bullshits, take care of the house and stuffs.. But no one ever really thank him, y'know? Maybe once or twice idk. But he deserves better?

You slowly made ur way towards the pitiful shichisan megane. Reiji immediately noticed your presence, "[Y/N], what are y–"

You suddenly hugged him from behind, "I can't say I understand ur pain but it's okay. You can cry if you want to, I know living with bunch of i-dont-give-a-fuck bastards must be hard." You → :)

Reiji → wut da fuck
Reiji → *opens his mouth to say wtf*
Reiji → oh wait, manners

"[Y/N], I don't know and I don't want to know what happened to you but please release me this very second. It is disgusting." Yes, he had a very unpleasant expression on his face.

"You rude bastard, I was trying to be nice cuz no ones being nice to u and is dat wut i got ?"

"fuck u." You → *hairflips*

~ ~ ~

You painfully stared at the wall of your room.

"....i'm so sorry.."

"Stop talkin to urself it's creeping me out srsly." Ayato sighed, making a real disgusted face.

"Hey... if a centipede was shoved into ur ear, ur eye balls stabbed, ur fingers cut off and whatsoever more, would u like it?"

Ayato → ...

"Well not exactly cuz–"

"IKR !?!?" You exclaimed, grabbing his shoulders.

Ayato → sO clOSE O.o wtf

"CaN u IMAgINE wUT KaNEKI FELT LIKE WHeN DAT WaS DONE TO HIM!? CAN U IMAGInE HoW MUCH PAIN hE WENT ThROUgH!? AND NoW HE'S *spOIlER* *SPOlER* *sPOILER DESU YO* !?"

~ ~ ~

"Hey, Kou."

"Yess, M-Neko-chan?" Kou had a large grin on his face as he answered you.

"Y'know wut? I never really understand the Subaru car joke."

"...are u for real, M-Neko-chan!? Then, all those time u VROOM!! VROOM!! him–!?"

"...i just did it cuz u did it but i dont rly know wut's up with it..."

Kou let out a sigh, "Listen, M-Neko-chan, Subaru is a name of a japanese car—"

"Wait. There's a car named Subaru?"

"...yes there is."

"Ah, I see.." → You

"And with dat, the why ride a subaru when u can ride me instead joke was formed!!"

*DA NEXT DAY*

"Hey, Subaru."

"Wut?" He was passing the living room til u called him.

"Subaru Legacy, Subaru Outback, Subaru WRX, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru BRZ, Subaru XV, Subaru Trezia, Subaru Legacy Wagon, Subaru Impreza WRX STi, Subaru Justy, Subaru Exiga Liberty, Subaru Liberty, Subaru Tribeca, which one do u like da most?" You said with da speed of light to prevent him from cutting your sentence off as u showed him all different pictures.