sweet smell of blood // ayato

Ayato smells a really different and delicious blood scent that his eyes widen.

'What's this? Isn't this a fine blood?' He wonder to himself, trying to find the human owning the blood.

After awhile of looking walking back and forth, he spots you in the middle of the crowd. 'She owns this blood?' He raises an eyerbrow, not believing that an ordinary and simple looking female about his age has blood that smells so extraordinary.

You start to walk and Ayato secretly follows after you, a smirk makes its way towards his face.

You soon stop in front of a bookstore then take a glance at the watch you're wearing, "It's already this late.. I guess tomorrow would do." You shrug, turning around and enter the alley beside the bookstore.

Wait. Why would you enter an alley late at night? Because you've been going out and home through this alley for 2 whole years. There are not little people using this alley, it's also quite safe. At least, safe enough for you not getting attacked or anything for more or less 730 days... but just not today, it seems.

Ayato smirks, finding an opportunity. He finally catch up to you, now standing behind you. You can feel someone's presence right behind you so you turn around... only for darkness to engulfs you.

-------------------------------------------

You groan, opening your eyes, finding yourself in a room you're not familiar with, "Damn it, where am I?"

"In ore-sama's house." A new voice replies.

"Huh?" You look around, finding no one. Then out of nowhere, a person with green eyes and reddish brown hair appear in front of you, you gasp, "Who the hell are you?"

He chuckles, "Ore-sama smells a really delicious blood. We apparently need a new Sacrifical Bride so I thought I would bring you here."

"Uh... You're a human, right?" Is what comes out of your mouth after hearing that, hoping he is only a weirdo.

He stares at you for awhile then answers, "Nope. Ore-sama's a vampire."

"V-Vampire?" You questioningly look at him.

"What's with that look!?" He exclaims.

You shakes your head, "Yeah okay. You're a vampire! So... what's this sacrifical bride thingy?"

He smirks, "Sacrifical Bride is what we call our prey who's currently staying with us as our food."

"Uh... So with you bringing me here, you're gonna make me your sacrifical bride to feed on my blood til I die?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"Goddammit no! I don't wanna die yet, I haven't buy the newest volume of Tokyo Ghoul :re! There's no way I would wanna die before it!" You exclaim, pushing him off the bed. Uh yeah, when you woke up, you were already on this random bed.

"Dammit, that hurts, chichinashi!" He groans, rubbing his aching butt.

"Chichinashi...? Why the heck are you calling me flat?" You ask, raising an eyebrow.

'Wait! I have to get the hell outta here!' You remind yourself of what you have got to do.

You get off of the bed and run towards the door. Just as you're about to open it, he slams the door shut with his hand.

"You're not defying me, chichinashi. I'll now show you who you belong to and that you can never escape." He says making you gulp. His tone was freaking scary, it sent chill down your spine.

His hand moves from the door and grip your shoulder, while his other free hand moves your hair away, showing him your flawless neck.

"It gonna hurts more if you move, so I suggest you just stay quiet while Ore-sama's feeding on your blood." He whispers. You gasp as his fangs sink itself into the nape of your neck.

'It hurts... He's a real vampire.' You endure the pain his fangs are making you feel. You can hear his pleased moan as he sucks your blood, so you think your blood must actually be somehow sweet for him to like it that much.

He pulls away and chuckles, "Damn, chichinashi. Your blood's really delicious."

You're panting and sweating, losing too much blood.

"H-Hey.. What's your name?" You ask.

"Sakamaki... Ayato." He proudly smirks as he announces his name.

"A weird name for a weird-looking guy, I see." You chuckle, before blacking out again.

"You've got some guts, chichinashi." Ayato smirks, carrying you back to your-soon-to-be bed...

------------------------------------------

This chapter was updated ages ago but it got turned into "Private Mode".

I tried unpublishing it, changed it and published it again but it didn't fucking worked -.-"

So here I am, publishing it again, hoping it'd be alright this time~

I'm sorry for not updating anything for weeks ._. I got super upset cuz of that private mode thing lol

I'll try to update the rest of the "Privated Chapters" soon!!!

See ya ^o^

Published On: 17/09/15 | 22:48
Edited On: 30/11/16 | 14:46

~Scarlett-chan~