~~Mutual Christmas~~ •Subaru•

You stood in the garden belonging to the Sakamaki. The snow had started falling, decorating the red roses with its white sweetness. You buried half of your face in the scarf you wore, a smile unknown to even the snow formed.

"Oi."

The sudden call startled you, immediately looking at the culprit.

"Subaru?"

His face was tainted red, causing you to frown. Was the weather too cold for him?

You wanted to ask but he beat you to it.

"Y-You see,"

You approached the vampire to hear him better. But it seemed like you stood too close that he took a step back.

"What is it?"

"N-Nevermind!"

"E-Eh...?"

You raised an eyebrow at his weird behaviour. But before you could question him further, he disappeared from your view in an instant.

"Huh..? Subaru?"

~ ~ ~

"Oh, Bitch-chan~"

"A-AH! Dammit, Laito! Don't surprise me like that!!" You shouted, stepping 5 steps backwards.

"Don't be so cruel, Bitch-chan~ You're going to turn me on~"

"No!"

"Nfu~ Anyway, have you met Subaru-kun? He was looking for you earlier. I wonder what he needed." He showed you a very suggestive look → ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). It made you shiver :|

"Y-Yeah, I met him. But he said nevermind and left. He is so confusing sometimes." ._.

"Ah~ I get it." Laito nodded repeatedly, "Good luck, Bitch-chan."

"Good... luck?" You raised an eyebrow once again but then, the vampire teleported away.

'I hate teleportation.'

~ ~ ~

"Listen, [Y/N]." Reiji's voice rang throughout the kitchen, "This is not where you put this kind of plate. You also messed with my tablewares, the positions are different from the last time I checked. And the teacups, can't you handle them with care? The pots too—"

*TWING*

"Huh? Ah, it's Subaru."

VROOM
[Y/N].

[Y/N]-chan~
Yes?

VROOM
I want to ask something

[Y/N]-chan~
Yes?

"[Y/N]! Listen to what I'm saying!"

"Please be quiet for awhile, Reiji-san. Subaru wants to ask something." You turned your back against the vampire and walked away with a quick pace, not wanting to hear more of his lectures '-'

VROOM
Do u like cake?

[Y/N]-chan~
Very much ^^

VROOM
Wait no
Forget it

[Y/N]-chan~
...huh?

VROOM
Do u like
Attack on titan?

[Y/N]-chan~
Yup ^^
Today is Levi's b'day