~~A Dream Birthday~~ •Kou•

"Listen, don't let him know!" You whispered to the vampires standing randomly in front of you.

"I know! So noisy, tch!" Subaru clicked his tongue, kicking the chair in front of him.

"Oi, don't destroy properties in other people's houses!" Yuma exclaimed, grabbing him by the collar.

"ARE YOU PICKING A FIGHT WITH ME!?"

"FINE BY ME, BRING IT ON."

~~~

"Hurry up, hurry up!" You dragged the idol by force since he was taking too long walking by himself.

"Ah, wait! M-Neko-chan, don't pull me like that!" He filed a complaint though you decided to ignore it.

"There!" You exclaimed, quickening your pace.

"M-Neko-chan!!"

The two of you headed towards a tall man waiting impatiently, gazing into his watch with a very unpleasant look on his face.

"Sorry to make you wait, Reiji! I have brought Kou!" You announced cheerfully, showing him your trademark grin.

"Honestly, how long were you planning to make me wait? Even though I went out of my way only to—"

"AHH, I remember! Kou, how was your concert last night?"

"Of course it went well~ There were more people than usual, I was so happy!"

"Really? I'm glad." You chuckled, tightening your grip of his hand.

"Hehe~"

"Ehem," Reiji cleared his throat, "Why don't we hurry it up? The sun will set before we know it if you keep on babbling useless things."

"It's your fault and now you blame us, really. You shichisan megane."

"Don't follow Ayato's example and call me that, [Y/N]!"

~~~

Along with Reiji, you and Kou went to a mall to spend the day.

"I wonder why Reiji-kun is here, I'd prefer only having a date with M-Neko-chan~"

"I also didn't want to be here." Reiji muttered under his breathe.

"C'mon, let's get along~"

You held Kou's hand in yours, flashing him a smile. Kou chuckled, his face turning bright red for a second before tightening his grip on your owns.

Reiji could only exhale a sigh, he felt like he was in the way of your relationship.

The three of you entered a café and found yourselves seats, the vampires started looking through its menus while you simply stared at the blond.

He was oblivious to your action. You were admiring him, staring dreamly at his face. It was until he wanted to ask a question and met your eyes.

"M-Neko-chan? Is there something on my face?" He started feeling his cheeks, trying to find any foreign stuff sticked on his skin.

"Huh? No, no. There is nothing wrong, I'm sorry." ><

"Hmm..." A smirk was then born, "I see that you've taken a liking towards me, M-Neko-chan. Hehe."

"No, what're you talking about?" You denied with a flat face, thinking it'd make it more convincing.

"Don't lie, M-Neko-chan. My eye can see the truth~"

"No, your eyes are mistaken."

"Ehem," Once again, the man with glasses cleared his throat, "Can't you lower your voices? You're making an embarrassment not only of yourselves but also me."