water fun // ayato [LEMON]

"A-Ayato...!" You squeaked, shutting your eyes tight as you gripped onto his clothes, not wanting to drown.

"Hahaha, chichinashi is so scared." A sinister smirk grew on his face as he stared at your fearful one.

Ayato had pulled you into the indoor swimming pool he has in the mansion. He was being so persistent and literally dragged you there. You refused to do whatever he told you to and he ended up pushing you into the pool. He knew you're not able to swim. The pool was unexpectedly deep, you couldn't even reach the base. Ayato joined you soon, he jumped into the water and grabbed onto you, your head popped out of the water. You coughed a few times and caught up to your breathe as his diabolical laughter filled your ears.

He wasn't holding you so tight, you had to hold onto him to prevent yourself from drowning. He had that annoying amused expression on his face. If only you could just fxcking slapped him with a chair....!!

He suddenly started leaning in towards your neck. "H-Hey! What are you doing..!?" You tried to exclaim, but what came out was your trembling voice.

"Your face covered in fear is so unbearable... I wanna taste how sweet your blood might be right now.." As soon as he said that, he dugged his fangs into your wet skin.

You bit your lips and clutched a fistful of his clothes tighter. Ayato kept sucking on your blood, draining you from that red liquid.

"Mm.... Haa. It's so sweet... I want to have more.." He muttered, sinking his fangs in again. "A-Ayato! You're having too much!" You shouted, but that didn't reach his ears. He kept on drinking your blood, not caring about your complaints. You were already starting to feel dizzy. Your grip on his clothes loosened. Suddenly, you closed your eyes and fell backwards. Ayato realized that and grabbed onto your waist, chuckling.

"What? Tired already? We're just getting started, y'know?"

That voice got you back into reality once again. You blinked a few times, trying to see the world before your clearly. You let out a little gasp, grasping onto his clothes once again ><

"Geez, you're so easily frightened. Hehe." He smirked. You stared at him with a slight pout on your lips. He stared back into your eyes. The two of you locked gaze for awhile... Before he started leaning in and pecked your lips. He started kissing you then, and you kissed him back.

"A-Ayato..." You mumbled in between the kiss. Ayato wrapped his arms around your waist tighter. You started wrapping your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

Both of you finally pulled away, and there you were, gasping for breathe. A smirk formed itself on Ayato's face. "Hey chichinashi, I've got a good idea since you lost too much blood."

"W-What is it?" You stammered, cuz it couldn't be a very good idea...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"A-Ayato! DON'T!!" You screamed, slamming your eyes shut. "NO, no, Ayato, i'M sCARED!!"

"Tch! Shut up already! Your voice's echoing!!" Ayato shouted back at you. "B-But...! Can't we just do it the NORMAL way??" You questioned.

"Nah, it's too boring." was only his reply '-'

"Clinged onto me if you don't wanna drown." Ayato said. You actually wanna try and let go of your grip onto him, cuz there's the possibility of him saving you when you drown yourself cuz apparently your blood's the best quality, as he said? But still, you don't wanna risk it '-' he's a mean shit alright.