~~Dead Loss~~ •Ruki• LEMON AU

A quite huge sigh left you as you stood in front of the door. You knocked upon it, not forgetting to introduce yourself, "It's Colonel [Y/N], Sir."

"Come in." His deep voice rang.

You grabbed the handle and opened the door, eyes meeting with the General's owns.

"General Reiji—"

"I've heard about it." He stopped your announcement and sent you a deadly glare.

"You do realize the importance of this mission, right? How could you just fail it like that? This could damage our defense, what would you do if we were all attacked because of you?"

"I'm truly sorry, I promise this won't happen twice."

His lecture continued regardless of your apology. He told you the things you already knew and finally let you off after a few warnings.

You bowed before him and excused yourself.

"Good grief." Reiji sighed, rubbing his aching temple.

"And I know you're there, General Ruki."

"Hmph." He made an appearance, exiting the shadow concealing both his figure and presence.

"I see that she caused quite the trouble." He mentioned, approaching the sitting general.

"Yes, she did excellent jobs in the past. How could she be this reckless? Such a shame."

"Excellent jobs, huh?"

A twisted smirk crept his face, settling itself there.

*****

"Nn..."

'Hm? Did I take a nap?'

You questioned yourself silently, it seemed to be a very long and tiring nap. You then tried to open your eyes however...

'Huh...?'

You couldn't open them. You gasped upon realizing your feet were barely touching the ground.

Were you abducted? You could recall nothing about being knocked out unconscious. When did it happened?

Your wrists were handcuffed to the ceiling, it was starting to sting. You wouldn't be surprised if it left marks.

You were a Colonel not for nothing. You underwent vigorous training to achieve that rank, you worked your body everyday to stay in your prime condition. Not even once had you slacked off.

You tried breaking free. There was once a training concerning situations like these but for some reason... you were exhausted of energy even though you were just beginning. You felt so weak, so vulnerable. Could you be drugged?

Fear made its way towards your heart and mind.

Fearing what was going to happen to you wasn't your main concern.

It was what the others would think if they found out you, a Colonel was captured so easily. You failed an important mission and now you were captured? You could lose the rank you tried so hard climbing.

You clenched your teeth as you struggled to break free once more.

Just then, the door flew open.

You felt the breeze hitting your body. It was a weird sensation. As if you weren't wearing anything except your military boots.

Were you stripped down naked by the culprit?

"Who are you!?" You exclaimed, demanding an answer, "Reveal yourself and let me go!"