~~Inspiration~~ •Ayato• LEMON

inspiration // tw: nsfw

The way your hand moved as you wrote down countless of words, thought up a lot more before you continued creating was beauty to his eyes.

He was too arrogant to admit the liking he had towards a mere human. He was too mean to ever give you a compliment.

However, with an arm wrapped around your waist and your foreheads touching each other, dancing in accordance to the grim music were enough to make you understand the feelings he always failed to convey.

His words were lies stained in black and white. But his actions symbolized affection deeper than all the wounds he had ever inflicted upon your flesh.

His callous fingers trailed your collarbone, his breathe hitting your skin before those fangs pierced you and poured blood. Pain spread across your body, followed by pleasure next.

"You sure are skilled." Your words were slurred. "My mind overflows with ideas when I'm with you."

"Isn't that great?" He didn't even bother faking care in his words. Slurping all droplets of warm blood tainting your skin, he placed his lips over your owns and passionately pushed you down.

"Ouch." You faked a cry, chuckling afterwards. The male chuckled as well, nibbling on your neck with his hands ravishing your clothed figure. You let out a breathless whimper, tangling your fingers in his red locks and pulled his head closer towards your hot skin. He was cold – freezing cold and the way that abnormal body temperature felt against yours was one of your favourite things in the world.

"[Y/N]..." An unconscious moan left his lips, pressing them onto yours while you felt his hips thrusting into you. Letting go of his now sweaty hair, you cupped his face and deepened the kiss yourself, surprising him though he did not bother questioning until you were out of your breathe.

He now hovered above you with sweat dribbling down his temple, half-lidded jade eyes looking straight into your soul though it did nothing but seduce you even further.

'You craved his cold touches.' A line appeared inside your brain, manifesting a smile on your swollen  red lips.

"What's the matter?" He questioned, his voice unusually hoarse and low. You merely shook your head and wrapped an arm around the back of his neck, "I love you."

"Heh," he scoffed. "You don't have to tell me that everytime." As soon as he finished his words, you felt him holding onto your waist tightly before reversing your positions around. There you lay on top of him, a dumbfounded look on your face which made him stretch his lips into a smirk.

His smirk was contagious, now spreading onto your own lips. Shaking fingers travelled down his bare chest, opening the last few buttons of his shirt and revealed his tone abdomen completely. Your eyes met his green ones for a second before leaning down, spreading kisses until a groan from the male was heard and that satisfied you.

"You've gotten a lot better at teasing me." He remarked between his shortness of breathe, grabbing a fistful of your [H/C] locks as you undid his pants.

"Patience." You hissed, hands placed comfortably on both sides of his hips before going down his shaft.

A moan of ecstasy left his throat, throwing his head back in pleasure at the warmth enveloping his dick. "Suck properly." He still had the awareness to complain about how bad you were at the feat, causing you to purposely glide your teeth around his flesh and him to pull your hair in surprise.

"What the fuck did you do that for!?" He exclaimed though that didn't stop you from sucking him off. Realizing that you were not going to reply, he let his body relax and loosened the grip on your hair. Despite how careless you were at the act, he still couldn't resist the pleasure of having something so warm and wet enveloping his dick. It almost made him lose his sanity, leaking countless of moans and that pleased you so much.