teacher // ruki [LEMON AU]

Teacher // tw: nsfw, slight bdsm

Standing there, trying to keep your calm, you can't help but to shiver under his gaze. His cold and piercing gaze, staring deep into you while smirking mockingly with his book in his hand.

You know the reason as to why he called you here. You keep getting bad scores on that one lesson he happened to teach and the very same lesson you happened to suck at.

Ruki opens his mouth to talk, just by hearing his voice you gulped.

"I'm sure you know very well the reason of me calling you here." Ruki assumed, his eyes never leaving your figure.

You nodded and stuttered out a, "Y-Yes."

That shaky reply of yours causes him to smirk even more, if that's possible.

"Now tell me.. Why haven't you improved?" He asked with the tone that already suggests he knows what you're about to say. But nevertheless, he wants you to say it out loud. To amuse him, probably.

"I... I'm sorry." Panicking, instead of giving him the answer he wanted, you apologized.

Ruki stands up with a sigh. A sigh that seems to be made-up.

"That is not the answer I'm hoping for."

You gulp again, 'Fuckfuckfuckfuck why am I so stupid?'

Getting out of the seat, he walks over to you. Walking around you, while he intently watches you.

"Well then, what's the reason?" He questioned, "Was the private lesson I gave you.. wasn't enough?"

You open your mouth to say something. But as soon as you do, your mind goes blank and you don't know what to say. Your voice won't come out either.

Why does this teacher makes you so weak and pathetic?

That.. you really wanna know.

Seeing your reaction, Ruki lets out a chuckle. His chuckle wasn't the normal one you hear everyday. It's apparently the sadistic type of chuckling.

"Livestock." He called you by the nickname he gave you.

"If I recall it correctly, I already warned you about this punishment... that would be awaiting if you fail on my lesson again. Is that right? Or is my memory wrong?" He asked.

"Tell me." He leans in and whispers in your ear, making you blush immediately but also produces a comfortable feeling which makes you dizzy at the same time.

"Yes, that is right." You answered, nervousness and fear showing in your voice.

Behind you, Ruki smirks viciously.

Without you being aware of the danger that awaits you any second now, you got pushed down onto the teacher's desk. You land with a thud.

Ruki chuckles once again, entertained by your reactions.

He leans forward and lick your earlobes, causing you to gasp in surprise.

"Shall we start then?" He lets out a sexy whisper.

Blood rushes to your cheeks, tinting them with rosy pink colour.

"Now.. What kind of punishment shall I give you?" He asked, mostly to himself. "Would spanking be good enough?"

You blush even redder hearing that statement.

Still with the smirk, a spank lands on your behind, you whimper.