~~The Archer Fish~~ •Kanato•

Silence.

Silence.

Darkness.

In the underworld where the purple-haired vampire resided, a pair of glimmering purple orbs shone upon laying eyes on his prey. With a maniacal smirk, he clutched his dear stuffed toy close to his chest, turning around and left the scene.

He was disinterested the first time he saw her, thinking she was just another boring toy their father sent. Though that seemed to not be the case after all.

He longed for her, he desired her, he wished for her to be his.

However, this prey he set eyes upon came from above the ground.

He couldn't stand such difference, he wanted her to fall to his level.

After stopping his movements, the chamber he was in grew silent. The plastic cup he let Teddy hold fell and that was when, his lips grew into a smirk.

Occupying the haunted room with his laughter, the thunders roared.

~ ~ ~

He saw her sitting in the living room, a terrible frown on her face. A book spreaded itself in front of her, developing a curiousity in him.

"[Y/N]-san?"

The call shocked her, awakening her from her little daydream. She saw the vampire before her eyes, staring straight into his wide orbs.

A smile was laid on his face, "What could you be doing?"

"A-Ah, I'm just reading this book Reiji lent me. He said it was interesting."

Did she just spout another man's name?

The smile he had displayed didn't cease to exist, "I see."

Not yet, he told himself.

Though she did notice the slightest change of expression. She couldn't help but wonder, did she say something that offended him?

"But I don't find this book interesting, hehe."

She chuckled, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. She turned to face the book, holding it in her hands before closing it.

"Would you like to see something interesting, [Y/N]-san?"

She looked at him out of reflex and was surprised to see he had sat himself beside her, "U-Um, sure..."

"Come with me."

Holding her hand in his, he led her to his toybox.

~ ~ ~

"This is..."

Interesting indeed. But no one could deny it was interesting because of the eerie air surrounding the doll-filled room.

"What do you think of my collection, [Y/N]-san? I made them myself~"

She swallowed a gulp, staring at each of the bridal-dressed dolls.

"They look... so real."

"Of course, they were real."

She stopped in her tracks, registering the words he had just said.

Would the same fate befall her if she continue staying in that mansion?

"Are you scared?"

The voice rang right behind her.

"It's okay, if you obey me, you won't end up like these fools."

Fools, he said.

What a terrible way of addressing the dead.